Mercedes-Benz C-Class diesel to be launched in India today
Mercedes-Benz has confirmed that the new C-Class diesel will be launched in India today. The Mercedes-Benz C-Class diesel will initially be brought in as a CBU like its petrol variant. CKD operations will commence at a later stage.
Image of the C200 used for reference
The 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class diesel will most likely have the 173PS 2.2-litre engine which was there in the C 220 CDI before. It will be mated to a seven-speed automatic transmission.
Merc will be introducing the diesel C-Class in a single top-end trim, loaded with all the bells and whistles. The new C-Class diesel will be priced higher than its competition, nearly the same as the petrol variant. Local assembly will definitely lower prices.
We will be driving the new C-Class diesel shortly. Watch this space for more.
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
Team OD | 14 Nov 2019
Team OD | 13 Nov 2019
- NewsBSVI Jawa Perak Image gallery - a closer look at the most affordable bobber in the country
- NewsBSVI Jawa Perak Bobber launched in India for Rs 1.94 lakh
- NewsJawa Perak Bobber India launch Live Updates: Price, Details, Specifications, Engine and Features
- NewsAll-electric Bajaj Chetak: Everything that you should know
- NewsAll-new Triumph Tiger 900 Rally and GT to be unveiled on December 3