Mercedes-Benz C-Class diesel to be launched in India today
Mercedes-Benz has confirmed that the new C-Class diesel will be launched in India today. The Mercedes-Benz C-Class diesel will initially be brought in as a CBU like its petrol variant. CKD operations will commence at a later stage.
Image of the C200 used for reference
The 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class diesel will most likely have the 173PS 2.2-litre engine which was there in the C 220 CDI before. It will be mated to a seven-speed automatic transmission.
Merc will be introducing the diesel C-Class in a single top-end trim, loaded with all the bells and whistles. The new C-Class diesel will be priced higher than its competition, nearly the same as the petrol variant. Local assembly will definitely lower prices.
We will be driving the new C-Class diesel shortly. Watch this space for more.
Starts Rs 40 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000