Mercedes-Benz C-Class Edition C launched in India at Rs 42.54 lakh
Mercedes-Benz India has launched the C-Class Edition C package for the C 200 Avantgarde, C 220d Avantgarde and C 250d Avantgarde in India. The Mercedes-Benz C 200 Avantgarde Edition C will cost Rs 42.54 lakh (ex-showroom, pan-India), which is priced Rs 2.02 lakh over the standard C 200 Avantgarde variant. Similarly, Mercedes-Benz C 220d Avantgarde Edition C will cost Rs 43.54 lakh, and the C 250d Avantgarde Edition C is priced at Rs 46.87 lakh. For the Rs 2 lakh and change you pay over the standard variants, you get new designo Hyacinth Red, black front lip and rear spoiler, 5 twin-spoke alloys in high-gloss black on the exterior. Inside, the upgrades include black ash wood trim, stainless steel pedals with rubber studs, as well as a Garmin Map Pilot SD card navigation system. Lamps under the ORVMs project the three-pointed star logo on the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Edition C models.
Mercedes-Benz has sold 27,500 units of the C-Class since its launch in India. Mercedes-Benz India MD Roland Folger said, "In today's dynamic market, constant upgrade of our products is essential for effective lifecycle management, and it remains key to our product strategy". Mechanically, all the three variants of Edition C retain the specifications from their standard counterparts.
Starts Rs 39.82 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids