Mercedes-Benz C-Class Edition C launched in India at Rs 42.54 lakh
Mercedes-Benz India has launched the C-Class Edition C package for the C 200 Avantgarde, C 220d Avantgarde and C 250d Avantgarde in India. The Mercedes-Benz C 200 Avantgarde Edition C will cost Rs 42.54 lakh (ex-showroom, pan-India), which is priced Rs 2.02 lakh over the standard C 200 Avantgarde variant. Similarly, Mercedes-Benz C 220d Avantgarde Edition C will cost Rs 43.54 lakh, and the C 250d Avantgarde Edition C is priced at Rs 46.87 lakh. For the Rs 2 lakh and change you pay over the standard variants, you get new designo Hyacinth Red, black front lip and rear spoiler, 5 twin-spoke alloys in high-gloss black on the exterior. Inside, the upgrades include black ash wood trim, stainless steel pedals with rubber studs, as well as a Garmin Map Pilot SD card navigation system. Lamps under the ORVMs project the three-pointed star logo on the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Edition C models.
Mercedes-Benz has sold 27,500 units of the C-Class since its launch in India. Mercedes-Benz India MD Roland Folger said, "In today's dynamic market, constant upgrade of our products is essential for effective lifecycle management, and it remains key to our product strategy". Mechanically, all the three variants of Edition C retain the specifications from their standard counterparts.
Starts Rs 39.82 Lakhs
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India launches Helmet for Life road safety campaign