Mercedes-Benz C-Class Nightfall edition launched internationally
With the facelifted Mercedes-Benz C-Class arriving in showrooms internationally by June, the pre-facelift car is being given a send-off with the Nightfall edition. This is an interior/exterior trim package available on all C-Class body styles, so the car doesn't change mechanically.
Exterior changes include two powder-coated matt-black wheel options. One is am 18-inch five-spoke design and the other a 19-inch multispoke AMG branded job. The wing mirrors casings are black too and a black graphic runs along the lower part of the car. The grille comes with the diamond-like stubs and the coupe and convertible cars also get a carbon rear-lip spoiler. Three paint colour options are offered Iridium Silver, Selenite Grey or Obsidian Black.
The Nightfall cars are based on the AMG Line trim package which means a black-ash wood interior and a flat-bottomed AMG steering wheel.
Additionally, buyers can opt for the Premium Equipment Line option pack. This adds ambient interior lighting, keyless start, the comfort package, memory package, and a panoramic sunroof. Further, the Premium Plus Line gets the Burmester surround system and an upgraded infotainment system.
The Nightfall edition is available on the C220d, C250d and C200 models. Prices start at GBP 32,565 (Rs 29.79 lakh ex-showroom) in the UK for the C200. It is not known if this package will be made available on the Indian car.
Starts Rs 40 Lakhs
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show