Mercedes-Benz C-Class Nightfall edition launched internationally
With the facelifted Mercedes-Benz C-Class arriving in showrooms internationally by June, the pre-facelift car is being given a send-off with the Nightfall edition. This is an interior/exterior trim package available on all C-Class body styles, so the car doesn't change mechanically.
Exterior changes include two powder-coated matt-black wheel options. One is am 18-inch five-spoke design and the other a 19-inch multispoke AMG branded job. The wing mirrors casings are black too and a black graphic runs along the lower part of the car. The grille comes with the diamond-like stubs and the coupe and convertible cars also get a carbon rear-lip spoiler. Three paint colour options are offered Iridium Silver, Selenite Grey or Obsidian Black.
The Nightfall cars are based on the AMG Line trim package which means a black-ash wood interior and a flat-bottomed AMG steering wheel.
Additionally, buyers can opt for the Premium Equipment Line option pack. This adds ambient interior lighting, keyless start, the comfort package, memory package, and a panoramic sunroof. Further, the Premium Plus Line gets the Burmester surround system and an upgraded infotainment system.
The Nightfall edition is available on the C220d, C250d and C200 models. Prices start at GBP 32,565 (Rs 29.79 lakh ex-showroom) in the UK for the C200. It is not known if this package will be made available on the Indian car.
Starts Rs 39.82 Lakhs
- NewsF1: Red Bull Racing confirms switch to Honda power from 2019
- Review2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 road test review
- NewsJaguar Land Rover begins bookings in India for Range Rover Sport SVR and Range Rover SVAutobiography
- Features2018 Tata Nexon XZ+ longterm review: Introduction
- FeaturesSuzuki Jimny: Here's how the compact SUV has evolved since 1970
- NewsBentley to attempt new Pikes Peak record with Bentayga SUV
- FeaturesFive things you need to know about the new Ducati Multistrada 1260
- News2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260 launched in India at Rs 15.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Ducati Multistrada 1260 launch in India
- NewsSuzuki Jimny revealed officially in European spec