Mercedes-Benz C-Class Nightfall edition launched internationally
With the facelifted Mercedes-Benz C-Class arriving in showrooms internationally by June, the pre-facelift car is being given a send-off with the Nightfall edition. This is an interior/exterior trim package available on all C-Class body styles, so the car doesn't change mechanically.
Exterior changes include two powder-coated matt-black wheel options. One is am 18-inch five-spoke design and the other a 19-inch multispoke AMG branded job. The wing mirrors casings are black too and a black graphic runs along the lower part of the car. The grille comes with the diamond-like stubs and the coupe and convertible cars also get a carbon rear-lip spoiler. Three paint colour options are offered Iridium Silver, Selenite Grey or Obsidian Black.
The Nightfall cars are based on the AMG Line trim package which means a black-ash wood interior and a flat-bottomed AMG steering wheel.
Additionally, buyers can opt for the Premium Equipment Line option pack. This adds ambient interior lighting, keyless start, the comfort package, memory package, and a panoramic sunroof. Further, the Premium Plus Line gets the Burmester surround system and an upgraded infotainment system.
The Nightfall edition is available on the C220d, C250d and C200 models. Prices start at GBP 32,565 (Rs 29.79 lakh ex-showroom) in the UK for the C200. It is not known if this package will be made available on the Indian car.
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsHonda CBR650R bookings open in India, to be priced under Rs 8 lakh
- News2020 Range Rover Evoque spied in India
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: 2020 Ssangyong Korando SUV revealed
- NewsMG Motor to launch eZS electric SUV in India by end-2019
- NewsNew-gen Nissan Livina MPV is a rival to Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and Honda BR-V
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani