Mercedes-Benz E-Class Edition E launched in India at Rs 48.60 lakh
Mercedes-Benz have launched a special edition E-Class in India at Rs 48.60 lakh, ex-Pune. The new Mercedes-Benz Edition E is sold in three trims alongside the regular E200 for Rs 48.60 lakh, E250CDI for Rs 50.76 lakh and Rs 60.61 lakh for E350CDI, ex-Pune. These prices are approximately Rs 1 lakh more than the plain Jane trims.
The additions in the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Edition E include Edition E badges, illuminated 3-point star on the hood, fiber-optic resembling tail lamps, panoramic sunroof, black hub caps, rear seat entertainment package, drilled sports pedal, MB apps, hi-res media display, SD card navigation, 360° camera and more. The Edition E is available with both petrol and diesel motors with no mechanical changes to either.
Mercedes-Benz confirmed that the Edition E will continue to be sold until the new E-Class replaces it next year in the country.
Starts Rs 56.47 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept