Mercedes-Benz E-Class Edition E launched in India at Rs 48.60 lakh
Mercedes-Benz have launched a special edition E-Class in India at Rs 48.60 lakh, ex-Pune. The new Mercedes-Benz Edition E is sold in three trims alongside the regular E200 for Rs 48.60 lakh, E250CDI for Rs 50.76 lakh and Rs 60.61 lakh for E350CDI, ex-Pune. These prices are approximately Rs 1 lakh more than the plain Jane trims.
The additions in the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Edition E include Edition E badges, illuminated 3-point star on the hood, fiber-optic resembling tail lamps, panoramic sunroof, black hub caps, rear seat entertainment package, drilled sports pedal, MB apps, hi-res media display, SD card navigation, 360° camera and more. The Edition E is available with both petrol and diesel motors with no mechanical changes to either.
Mercedes-Benz confirmed that the Edition E will continue to be sold until the new E-Class replaces it next year in the country.
Starts Rs 57.5 Lakhs
- NewsHyundai reveals the Elantra N Line with 204PS and even sharper looks
- NewsDetailed interior shots of next-gen Mercedes-Benz S-Class preview its game-changing cabin
- NewsSupreme Court allows registration of BSIV vehicles sold before lockdown
- Review2020 Tata Altroz diesel road test review
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto crosses 40 lakh sales milestone