Mercedes-Benz E-Class Edition E launched in India at Rs 48.60 lakh
Mercedes-Benz have launched a special edition E-Class in India at Rs 48.60 lakh, ex-Pune. The new Mercedes-Benz Edition E is sold in three trims alongside the regular E200 for Rs 48.60 lakh, E250CDI for Rs 50.76 lakh and Rs 60.61 lakh for E350CDI, ex-Pune. These prices are approximately Rs 1 lakh more than the plain Jane trims.
The additions in the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Edition E include Edition E badges, illuminated 3-point star on the hood, fiber-optic resembling tail lamps, panoramic sunroof, black hub caps, rear seat entertainment package, drilled sports pedal, MB apps, hi-res media display, SD card navigation, 360° camera and more. The Edition E is available with both petrol and diesel motors with no mechanical changes to either.
Mercedes-Benz confirmed that the Edition E will continue to be sold until the new E-Class replaces it next year in the country.
Starts Rs 56.47 Lakhs
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776
- NewsThis is the most outrageous Koenigsegg Regera hypercar yet
- News2019 BMW X4 coupe-SUV spotted testing in India, launch early next year
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina's 1900PS hypercar will be called Battista
- NewsNissan Kicks SUV bookings to open on December 14
- NewsDiscounts of up to Rs 50,000 offered on BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS