Mercedes-Benz E-Class Edition E launched in India at Rs 48.60 lakh
Mercedes-Benz have launched a special edition E-Class in India at Rs 48.60 lakh, ex-Pune. The new Mercedes-Benz Edition E is sold in three trims alongside the regular E200 for Rs 48.60 lakh, E250CDI for Rs 50.76 lakh and Rs 60.61 lakh for E350CDI, ex-Pune. These prices are approximately Rs 1 lakh more than the plain Jane trims.
The additions in the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Edition E include Edition E badges, illuminated 3-point star on the hood, fiber-optic resembling tail lamps, panoramic sunroof, black hub caps, rear seat entertainment package, drilled sports pedal, MB apps, hi-res media display, SD card navigation, 360° camera and more. The Edition E is available with both petrol and diesel motors with no mechanical changes to either.
Mercedes-Benz confirmed that the Edition E will continue to be sold until the new E-Class replaces it next year in the country.
Starts Rs 56.47 Lakhs
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Sourav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty