Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 to star in Jurassic World
What do Mercedes-Benz M-Class, Ford Explorer, Jeep Wrangler and Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG 6X6 have in common, apart from being SUVs that is?
All the four have played a key part in Jurassic Series, with the G63 AMG 6X6 being the latest off-roader helping a bunch of humans from becoming dinosaur food. The SUV will feature in Jurassic World - the fourth and latest iteration of the Jurassic Park series.
This will be the second Mercedes-Benz SUV to feature in the Jurassic Park series after the M-Class. The SUV is powered by 5.5-litre, twin-turbocharged V8 engine and is currently on sale in Germany.
Jurassic World is scheduled for an Indian release by June 2015. Actor Irrfan Khan will be playing a cameo in the film.
Starts Rs 56 Lakhs
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?