Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 to star in Jurassic World
What do Mercedes-Benz M-Class, Ford Explorer, Jeep Wrangler and Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG 6X6 have in common, apart from being SUVs that is?
All the four have played a key part in Jurassic Series, with the G63 AMG 6X6 being the latest off-roader helping a bunch of humans from becoming dinosaur food. The SUV will feature in Jurassic World - the fourth and latest iteration of the Jurassic Park series.
This will be the second Mercedes-Benz SUV to feature in the Jurassic Park series after the M-Class. The SUV is powered by 5.5-litre, twin-turbocharged V8 engine and is currently on sale in Germany.
Jurassic World is scheduled for an Indian release by June 2015. Actor Irrfan Khan will be playing a cameo in the film.
Starts Rs 63.94 Lakhs
Team OD | 22 Aug 2019
- NewsKTM 790 Duke spotted in India - official bookings likely to open on September 5
- News40,618 Maruti Suzuki WagonR 1.0-litre recalled in India
- NewsHyundai teases new EV concept - will be showcased at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show
- NewsSmartphone-based motorcycle navigation application Recky launched by CS Santosh
- NewsGoodyear launches two new range of tyres for cars and SUVs in India