Mercedes-Benz GLC L SUV unveiled, will be sold only in the Chinese market
It is already known that long wheelbase offerings are extremely popular in China. In fact, many automobile manufacturers have made special models for the Chinese market. The latest one being Mercedes-Benz. The German car manufacturer has recently unveiled the GLC L SUV that will be sold solely in the Chinese market. Considering the size of the automobile market in China, it is viable for automobile manufacturers to make special offerings to cater to the Chinese market.
The Mercedes L measures 4,765mm in length that makes it 109mm more than the standard offering.
In terms of dimensions, the Mercedes-Benz GLC L measures 4,765mm in length that makes it 109mm more than the standard offering. The wheelbase has gone up by 100mm that now stands at 2,973mm from 2,873mm. From the looks of it, the silhouette of the GLC remains unchanged. However, the rear doors look longer than the regular version.
Powering the Mercedes-Benz GLC L SUV is an option between three petrol engines. The power output of these engines range from 184PS to 245PS. All the engines will be offered with a nine-speed automatic gearbox and feature Merc's 4Matic all-wheel drive tech. The long-wheelbase Mercedes-Benz GLC L SUV will be manufactured by the joint venture between Mercedes-Benz and BAIC. Additionally, Mercedes-Benz will continue to offer the standard wheelbase GLC in China. The Mercedes-Benz GLC L SUV will compete with the likes of Audi Q5 L in China.
Starts Rs 52.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 53.25 Lakhs
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Toyota announces customer connect program
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Ford to manufacture 50,000 ventilators in 100 days
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Could EICMA and INTERMOT be compromised by the global pandemic?
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Tesla Model 3 and Model S parts being used to make ventilators
- NewsMazda celebrates centenary with special editions across models inspired by the R360
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055