Mercedes-Benz inaugurates largest luxury car dealership of Goa
German luxury carmaker Mercedes-Benz India Limited inaugurated the largest luxury car 3S dealership of Goa at Ribander near Panjim. The dealership measures 34,000 square feet. Instated by Counto Motors, it can display 9 cars and has 14 service bays through which an estimated 2,700 cars can be serviced each year. Mercedes-Benz has been running to increase its dealership network, with the recent inauguration of a 3S dealership in Mysore and two Mercedes-AMG performance centres in Kochi and Chennai, respectively, just in the past month.
Mercedes-Benz India MD and CEO Roland Folger, and Counto Motors MD Aakash Khaunte with Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe
The Goa dealership will not only cater to the state's market but also to the neighbouring districts of other states. This is Mercedes-Benz India's 88th dealership in 43 cities, ensuring that it still has the largest dealership network among the luxury car brands present in the country. Mercedes-Benz MD and CEO Roland Folger was present at the inauguration of the dealership. Mercedes-Benz India recently launched the Mercedes-AMG GT R and Mercedes AMG GT Roadster in the country.
Starts Rs 2.27 Crore
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350
- News2020 Honda CB 350 cruiser launched in India, rivals Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsLive updates: Honda CB 350 cruiser launch, to rival Royal Enfield
- NewsTVS owned Norton Motorcycles to offer repayment of deposits, but at a condition