Mercedes-Benz inaugurates largest luxury car dealership of Goa
German luxury carmaker Mercedes-Benz India Limited inaugurated the largest luxury car 3S dealership of Goa at Ribander near Panjim. The dealership measures 34,000 square feet. Instated by Counto Motors, it can display 9 cars and has 14 service bays through which an estimated 2,700 cars can be serviced each year. Mercedes-Benz has been running to increase its dealership network, with the recent inauguration of a 3S dealership in Mysore and two Mercedes-AMG performance centres in Kochi and Chennai, respectively, just in the past month.
Mercedes-Benz India MD and CEO Roland Folger, and Counto Motors MD Aakash Khaunte with Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe
The Goa dealership will not only cater to the state's market but also to the neighbouring districts of other states. This is Mercedes-Benz India's 88th dealership in 43 cities, ensuring that it still has the largest dealership network among the luxury car brands present in the country. Mercedes-Benz MD and CEO Roland Folger was present at the inauguration of the dealership. Mercedes-Benz India recently launched the Mercedes-AMG GT R and Mercedes AMG GT Roadster in the country.
Starts Rs 2.27 Crore
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles