Mercedes-Benz India and The Vibe partner to introduce adventure sports based web series called Rushes
Mercedes-Benz India has teamed up with The Vibe Original Series and come up with a new web series, Rushes that celebrates the passion of some of India's famous adrenaline junkies. The series delves into the lives of seven men who've taken up a form of extreme adventure sport and made it the cornerstone of their life. The list of extreme sports includes Kiteboarding, Wingsuit Flying, Downhill mountain biking, Whitewater kayaking, Highlining and Scuba Diving along with underwater photography. The show is called Rushes because of the rush of adrenaline that these forms of extreme adventure sports evoke.
The series showcases these athletes driving Mercedes-Benz India SUVs across varied terrain to get to their preferred spot and indulge in extreme adventure sports. The SUVs that have been featured include the Mercedes-Benz GLC, GLA, GLE as well as the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe, GLE 43 Coupe and the mighty G 63. Rushes was shot in exotic destinations such as Bedha Ghat in Madhya Pradesh, Jaisalmer in Rajasthan, Rishikesh in Uttarakhand, Tuticorin and Valparai in Tamil Nadu and Alibaug in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Rushes and Mercedes-Benz India have profiled these athletes who have made these alternate lifestyle choices. Each episode is roughly 5 min long with slick videography and an original background music score. The athletes begin by introducing themselves, the adventure sport they specialize in and why they do what they do. These are intertwined with visuals of Mercedes-Benz SUVs making their way through dense jungles and open deserts.
Watch the entire series here:
Rushes- The Vibe originals with Mercedes-Benz India
Starts Rs 51.73 Lakhs
Team OD | 11 Jan 2019
- NewsDakar 2019: Sebastien Loeb notches fourth stage win on Stage 8
- NewsSpec Comparison: Honda CB300R vs BMW G 310 R vs KTM 250 Duke vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Review2019 Jaguar F-Pace 2.0 petrol first drive review
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero Motorsports rider Oriol Mena breaks into the overall top 10 after Stage 8
- Review2019 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift road test review
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani