Mercedes-Benz India announces change in top organisational positions
Mercedes-Benz India on Monday announced a couple of organizational changes in its after-sales divisions, marketing communications and CRM divisions. Company veteran Devdutta Chakravarkar who heads the after-sales division, will now be based out of Dubai to take on a larger role at Mercedes-Benz Middle East as director, after-sales.
While Santosh Iyer, current Vice President, marketing and CRM will be promoted to take Chakravarkar's place as head of after-sales and retail training function of Mercedes-Benz India. Under Iyer's stewardship, Mercedes-Benz India has achieved the No.1 position in brand equity, not only in India, but also created a benchmark within the entire Mercedes-Benz family, globally.
In addition to the above appointments, the Marketing & CRM and the Corporate Communications function are now split, and will continue to report to the Managing Director & CEO. Amit Thete, who is currently heading the Event Communications division, will be taking care of the Marketing & CRM function. Shekhar Das Chowdhury will now be heading the Corporate Communications function of the brand.
Roland Folger, managing director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India said,"Mercedes-Benz prides itself in providing newer responsibilities and novel opportunities to its employees' world over This approach not only promotes internal talent by giving them new opportunities to prove their excellence, but also is highly beneficial for the overall growth of the company and inspirational for others."
Starts Rs 64.06 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000