Mercedes-Benz India inaugurates its eighth dealership in Gujarat
Mercedes-Benz recently inaugurated a new 3S dealership Emerald Motors in Ahmedabad. Located in CG Road Area, Plot No. 4, Shantisadan Sadan Society, near Parimal Cross Road and spread over an area of 34,600ft, the dealership has been made with a cumulative investment of Rs 12.5 crore. The showroom has a display capacity of 11 cars, whereas its workshop has 18 bays for maintenance and repairs and can service over 450 cars in a month. The workshop is spread over an area of about 21,500 square feet and has a capacity to service 16 cars a day. The body and paint shop is also integrated in the workshop. The dealership boasts of a work strength of 94 professionally trained staff.
The new dealership also has an exclusive S Lounge which happens to be the first in Gujarat and second in the country. In addition, Emerald Motors is the only Mercedes-Benz dealership in India to have an exclusive pre-owned car section which was inaugurated on the same day. The new dealership is the brand's 85th outlet set across 40 cities, making it the only premium luxury automobile brand to have the densest network.
Commenting on the same, Roland Folger, managing director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, said,"Western India is an important market for us as we have witnessed substantial demand coming from this region. With the inauguration of this second 3S luxury dealership in Ahmedabad, we will be able to further strengthen our foothold in Gujarat and capitalize on the growing demand for luxury automobiles"
Mercedes-India previously inaugurated new dealerships in Pune, Vijayawada and Nagpur this year. The German car manufacturer will be launching six new dealerships to strengthen its presence in India.
Mercedes-Benz has already launched the GLC, SLC43 AMG and the GLE400 in India. The company is also expected to bring in the GLC Coupe and the new E-Class along with facelifted versions of the CLA and te GLA. Merc might also bring in the C-cabriolet and the GLE63 AMG in India later this year.
Starts Rs 77.72 Lakhs
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?
- NewsHonda Civic facelift unveiled internationally ahead of India launch
- NewsProduct review: 2018 Arai Tour-X4 adv helmet
- Review2018 Ducati Monster 821 road test review