Mercedes-Benz India launches Mobilo assistance service programme for customers
Mercedes-Benz India Ltd has announced a new service to its customers, the Mobilo assistance service. There are two levels of the service - Mobilo Plus and Mobile Lite. The Mobilo Plus programme is complimentary with all Mercedes-Benz cars for the first three years of ownership. It covers mechanical, electrical, or accidental breakdowns, fuel issue as well as lost keys. It also offers a cab ride upto 50 km from the breakdown spot, travel tickets and accommodation for up to three days in case of a breakdown during a journey. After this period, the customer can pay for an extension extended anytime between the fourth and eighth years. Mercedes-Benz is offering the Mobilo Plus service beginning from Rs 3,000 depending on the model.
The Mobilo Lite service, meanwhile, is a complimentary service offered by authorised dealers for a year after the last periodic service availed by the customer. Customers have to carry out at least one periodic maintenance per year to avail the service. Speaking about the assistance service, Mercedes-Benz India MD and CEO Roland Folger said, "As the pioneer of luxury mobility in India, we strive to create new benchmarks and our after-sales offerings have been strong enablers in this direction, making Mercedes-Benz the most preferred luxury mobility brand in India with a strong leadership trait".
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance
- NewsRange Rover Velar launched in Malaysia at RM529,800
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked eighth overall after Stage 3
- NewsInterview: Gaurav Gill on competing in the WRC 2 championship with Team MRF in 2018
- NewsYamaha FZ 25 wins India Design Mark (I Mark) Awards 2018
- NewsBMW M2 Competition revealed with 405PS
- News2018 Ashok Leyland Annual Global Conference held in Chennai
- News2018 BMW X3 launched in India starting at Rs 49.99 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift: Top five things that you should know
- NewsOfficial: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS bookings have NOT begun in India