Mercedes-Benz India launches Mobilo assistance service programme for customers
Mercedes-Benz India Ltd has announced a new service to its customers, the Mobilo assistance service. There are two levels of the service - Mobilo Plus and Mobile Lite. The Mobilo Plus programme is complimentary with all Mercedes-Benz cars for the first three years of ownership. It covers mechanical, electrical, or accidental breakdowns, fuel issue as well as lost keys. It also offers a cab ride upto 50 km from the breakdown spot, travel tickets and accommodation for up to three days in case of a breakdown during a journey. After this period, the customer can pay for an extension extended anytime between the fourth and eighth years. Mercedes-Benz is offering the Mobilo Plus service beginning from Rs 3,000 depending on the model.
The Mobilo Lite service, meanwhile, is a complimentary service offered by authorised dealers for a year after the last periodic service availed by the customer. Customers have to carry out at least one periodic maintenance per year to avail the service. Speaking about the assistance service, Mercedes-Benz India MD and CEO Roland Folger said, "As the pioneer of luxury mobility in India, we strive to create new benchmarks and our after-sales offerings have been strong enablers in this direction, making Mercedes-Benz the most preferred luxury mobility brand in India with a strong leadership trait".
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch