Mercedes-Benz India launches Mobilo assistance service programme for customers
Mercedes-Benz India Ltd has announced a new service to its customers, the Mobilo assistance service. There are two levels of the service - Mobilo Plus and Mobile Lite. The Mobilo Plus programme is complimentary with all Mercedes-Benz cars for the first three years of ownership. It covers mechanical, electrical, or accidental breakdowns, fuel issue as well as lost keys. It also offers a cab ride upto 50 km from the breakdown spot, travel tickets and accommodation for up to three days in case of a breakdown during a journey. After this period, the customer can pay for an extension extended anytime between the fourth and eighth years. Mercedes-Benz is offering the Mobilo Plus service beginning from Rs 3,000 depending on the model.
The Mobilo Lite service, meanwhile, is a complimentary service offered by authorised dealers for a year after the last periodic service availed by the customer. Customers have to carry out at least one periodic maintenance per year to avail the service. Speaking about the assistance service, Mercedes-Benz India MD and CEO Roland Folger said, "As the pioneer of luxury mobility in India, we strive to create new benchmarks and our after-sales offerings have been strong enablers in this direction, making Mercedes-Benz the most preferred luxury mobility brand in India with a strong leadership trait".
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade