Mercedes-Benz India launches Mobilo assistance service programme for customers
Mercedes-Benz India Ltd has announced a new service to its customers, the Mobilo assistance service. There are two levels of the service - Mobilo Plus and Mobile Lite. The Mobilo Plus programme is complimentary with all Mercedes-Benz cars for the first three years of ownership. It covers mechanical, electrical, or accidental breakdowns, fuel issue as well as lost keys. It also offers a cab ride upto 50 km from the breakdown spot, travel tickets and accommodation for up to three days in case of a breakdown during a journey. After this period, the customer can pay for an extension extended anytime between the fourth and eighth years. Mercedes-Benz is offering the Mobilo Plus service beginning from Rs 3,000 depending on the model.
The Mobilo Lite service, meanwhile, is a complimentary service offered by authorised dealers for a year after the last periodic service availed by the customer. Customers have to carry out at least one periodic maintenance per year to avail the service. Speaking about the assistance service, Mercedes-Benz India MD and CEO Roland Folger said, "As the pioneer of luxury mobility in India, we strive to create new benchmarks and our after-sales offerings have been strong enablers in this direction, making Mercedes-Benz the most preferred luxury mobility brand in India with a strong leadership trait".
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?
- NewsDucati now offering free GoPro action camera on purchase of Multistrada 950 and Scrambler 800
- FeaturesHow the Volkswagen I.D. R Pikes Peak claimed the electric car record at Goodwood
- NewsRenault Captur offered with benefits of upto Rs 81,000 in India
- NewsJK NRC 2018: Surya Varathan crowned Novice Cup Champion