Mercedes-Benz India launches Mobilo assistance service programme for customers
Mercedes-Benz India Ltd has announced a new service to its customers, the Mobilo assistance service. There are two levels of the service - Mobilo Plus and Mobile Lite. The Mobilo Plus programme is complimentary with all Mercedes-Benz cars for the first three years of ownership. It covers mechanical, electrical, or accidental breakdowns, fuel issue as well as lost keys. It also offers a cab ride upto 50 km from the breakdown spot, travel tickets and accommodation for up to three days in case of a breakdown during a journey. After this period, the customer can pay for an extension extended anytime between the fourth and eighth years. Mercedes-Benz is offering the Mobilo Plus service beginning from Rs 3,000 depending on the model.
The Mobilo Lite service, meanwhile, is a complimentary service offered by authorised dealers for a year after the last periodic service availed by the customer. Customers have to carry out at least one periodic maintenance per year to avail the service. Speaking about the assistance service, Mercedes-Benz India MD and CEO Roland Folger said, "As the pioneer of luxury mobility in India, we strive to create new benchmarks and our after-sales offerings have been strong enablers in this direction, making Mercedes-Benz the most preferred luxury mobility brand in India with a strong leadership trait".
Team OD | 11 Jan 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Omni to be phased out by mid-2019
- News2019 Mahindra XUV300 SUV to launch in India on February 14
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 GSA ADV to be launched in India on January 18
- NewsMahindra Electric launches NEMO Life mobile app for EVs
- NewsBMW 7 Series facelift debuts in China, gets a 40 per cent larger grille!
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani