Mercedes-Benz India launches the GL Grand Edition
Mercedes-Benz India has launched a new variant of their GL SUV - the Grand Edition. The new variant features 20-inch alloy wheels, dark-tinted head lamps, redesigned front bumper with integrated daytime running LED lights, metallic paint finishes, heat-insulating and infrared-reflecting laminated glass all round, aluminium-look running boards with rubber studs and divided exhaust tailpipe trim. The interiors are either a combination of black/porcelain or black/maroon leather upholstery. The floor mats and the central console get Grand Edition badging.
The Mercedes GL 'Grand Edition' retains its 3.0-litre V6 diesel engine pumping 227PS of power and 510Nm of torque mated to a 7G-Tronic transmission. Two variants of the Grand Edition are being made available â" Executive and Luxury. The Executive version costs Rs 60.99lakh and the Luxury Rs 65.50lakh, ex-showroom Delhi.
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip