Mercedes-Benz India opens new 3S dealership in Mysore
German luxury car manufacturer has increased its presence in India by opening a new 3S dealership in Mysore. The new dealership, Akshaya Motors, is located in Hebbal industrial area. Besides offering its services to the customers in Mysore, the dealership will also reach out to the other areas close to it. Present at the dealership inauguration was Roland Folger, managing director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India.
The workshop is spread over a cumulative area of approximately 34,000 square feet and has 45 professionally trained staff. The dealership houses a five car display and five bays that will take care of maintenance and repairs. The entire range of Mercedes-Benz cars will also be on display at this dealership.
Presently, Mercedes-Benz has a total of 87 outlets that are spread across 42 cities making it the only luxury car manufacturer with a strong presence. Further, the automaker has plans to expand into the North Karnataka region. The company states that the expansion plans will not only help the brand attract new customers but also offer a more assured service to the existing clientele.
In terms of new car launches, Mercedes-Benz will be launching the GT R and Roadster models in India on August 21. Both cater to the niche enthusiasts looking for performance with luxury. Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE as we bring the launch updates from the venue.
Starts Rs 2.27 Crore
Team OD | 22 Aug 2019
- NewsMeasures to boost automotive sector announced by Finance Minister in India
- NewsKTM 790 Duke spotted in India - official bookings likely to open on September 5
- News40,618 Maruti Suzuki WagonR 1.0-litre recalled in India
- NewsHyundai teases new EV concept - will be showcased at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show
- NewsSmartphone-based motorcycle navigation application Recky launched by CS Santosh