Mercedes-Benz India opens new 3S dealership in Mysore
German luxury car manufacturer has increased its presence in India by opening a new 3S dealership in Mysore. The new dealership, Akshaya Motors, is located in Hebbal industrial area. Besides offering its services to the customers in Mysore, the dealership will also reach out to the other areas close to it. Present at the dealership inauguration was Roland Folger, managing director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India.
The workshop is spread over a cumulative area of approximately 34,000 square feet and has 45 professionally trained staff. The dealership houses a five car display and five bays that will take care of maintenance and repairs. The entire range of Mercedes-Benz cars will also be on display at this dealership.
Presently, Mercedes-Benz has a total of 87 outlets that are spread across 42 cities making it the only luxury car manufacturer with a strong presence. Further, the automaker has plans to expand into the North Karnataka region. The company states that the expansion plans will not only help the brand attract new customers but also offer a more assured service to the existing clientele.
In terms of new car launches, Mercedes-Benz will be launching the GT R and Roadster models in India on August 21. Both cater to the niche enthusiasts looking for performance with luxury. Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE as we bring the launch updates from the venue.
Starts Rs 2.09 Crore
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far