Mercedes-Benz India opens new 3S dealership in Mysore
German luxury car manufacturer has increased its presence in India by opening a new 3S dealership in Mysore. The new dealership, Akshaya Motors, is located in Hebbal industrial area. Besides offering its services to the customers in Mysore, the dealership will also reach out to the other areas close to it. Present at the dealership inauguration was Roland Folger, managing director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India.
The workshop is spread over a cumulative area of approximately 34,000 square feet and has 45 professionally trained staff. The dealership houses a five car display and five bays that will take care of maintenance and repairs. The entire range of Mercedes-Benz cars will also be on display at this dealership.
Presently, Mercedes-Benz has a total of 87 outlets that are spread across 42 cities making it the only luxury car manufacturer with a strong presence. Further, the automaker has plans to expand into the North Karnataka region. The company states that the expansion plans will not only help the brand attract new customers but also offer a more assured service to the existing clientele.
In terms of new car launches, Mercedes-Benz will be launching the GT R and Roadster models in India on August 21. Both cater to the niche enthusiasts looking for performance with luxury. Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE as we bring the launch updates from the venue.
Starts Rs 2.27 Crore
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018