Mercedes-Benz India sells over 200 cars on Dussehra and Navratri 2019
Mercedes-Benz India delivered over 125 cars to its customers in Mumbai on Dussehra. And in Gujarat, 74 cars were delivered to its customers on the occasion of Navratri. The release also mentions the German carmakers plans to introduce new products for the Indian market. Which could be the second generation Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV that has already debuted in the international markets. Team OVERDRIVE has already driven the updated SUV and you can read over review here.
Mercedes-Benz also states Mumbai and the state of Gujarat are two of the prime markets for them in India. The cars delivered in Mumbai were mainly C-Class, E-Class, GLC and the current GLE. Customers in Gujarat mainly opted for CLA, GLA and C-Class.
Speaking on the occasion, Martin Schwenk, MD and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India said, "The overwhelming customer response resulting in deliveries of 200 Stars in Mumbai and Gujarat and some other markets during Dussehra and Navratri, underlines the unmatched popularity of a Mercedes-Benz vehicle for the luxury car customers in these important markets. Today's deliveries also signify that we have similar level of excitement and fascination from customers, which we witnessed in 2018; and that is a positive development for us. Our customers are the reason behind our success in India and we thank them for their continued patronage and brand loyalty. We have introduced multiple customer focused initiatives that will keep our customer excited with the product and service offerings associated with Mercedes-Benz."
Starts Rs 1.5 Crore
Starts Rs 73.7 Lakhs
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC Coupe to launch in India on March 3
- News2020 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace SUV to be launched in India on March 6
- NewsMaserati MC20 supercar to be globally launched in May 2020
- ReviewBSVI Honda Activa 6G first ride review
- News2020 Toyota Vellfire luxury MPV to launch on February 26 in India
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055