Mercedes-Benz India starts phase II production in Chakan
Mercedes-Benz India inaugurated the phase II production at its facility in Chakan, Pune. The Mercedes Chakan plant can now produce 20,000 cars per annum.
Along with the inauguration of the plant, Mercedes-Benz also announced local assembly of the GLA. The new price for the Mercedes-Benz GLA CDI is Rs 31.31 lakh for the Style trim and Rs 34.25 lakh for the Sport, ex-Pune respectively.
Mercedes says that they have installed state of the art equipment to assemble the MFA platform-based GLA SUV. Mercedes-Benz may also start local assembly of the CLA in the near future.
Starts Rs 32.33 Lakhs
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium
- NewsHarley-Davidson will shut local manufacturing, curtail sales operations and re-structure the Indian business
- NewsLive updates: First-ever 2020 Mahindra Thar auction for charity
- NewsLand Rover Defender to launch in India on October 15
- NewsTop-spec Kia Sonet GTX+ diesel-auto and turbo petrol-DCT prices revealed