Mercedes-Benz introduces new digital customer service offerings
Mercedes-Benz has introduced two new features under its DSDNxt (Digital Service Drive Next) customer services program. This gives Mercedes-Benz owners access to a host of personalized digital solutions without stepping out of their homes.
One of these new features is a 'Service Web Check-In Pass'. This allows customers to chose their service preferences, track their car in real-time during pick-up and drop, get real-time service status updates, download service documents and also make online payment of service bills. These updates can now be received through Whatsapp as well. Also, when customers decide to physically visit workshops, their visit to the workshop will now be auto-detected. They will be welcomed with a personalised message at the service facility and the entire Mercedes-Benz service staff will be intimated about the customer.
The carmaker has also introduced a range of new financial solutions for customers' service payments. This is being called 'Pay at your convenience' and is available on credit cards from more than 13 different banks. This program allows for EMIs for a tenure up to 12 months on these credit cards. There is a zero-cost EMI option for three months and a one-swipe EMI easy payment option for both preventive maintenance and general repairs.
- News2020 Mahindra Thar revealed in India: Everything you need to know
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Mahindra Thar India unveil, details, specifications, features, engines, launch date and expected price
- Review2020 Kia Carnival road test review
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19: Club-on-wheels: the Party Bus
- NewsHyundai reveals the Elantra N Line with 204PS and even sharper looks