Mercedes-Benz introduces 'Sport Edition' A-Class, CLA and GLA in India
To support the German football team in the UEFA Euro 2016, Mercedes-Benz has launched a Sport Edition of the A-Class, CLA and GLA for Indian fans. The additions on the Sport Editions are only cosmetic with each car getting a Mercedes-Benz 'Sport Edition' badge, carbon-fibre mirror cover, black hub caps and a stainless steel sport pedal.
On the A-Class, upgrades include a front apron spoiler lip and the characteristic diamond grille in black on the front, a diffuser look rear apron trim and a body-coloured roof spoiler on the rear. On the GLA and the CLA, the upgrades include an AMG front and side skirt along with an AMG rear bumper.
A total of 54 Sport Edition A-Class and 108 CLA and GLA each will roll out from the Mercedes factory with the premium price of 25.95 lakh for the A 180, 26.95 lakh for the A 200 d, 33.24 lakh for the CLA 200, 34.25 lakh for the CLA 200 d, 34.23 lakh for the GLA 200 and 35.26 lakh for the GLA 200 d. All of the above mentioned prices are ex-showroom, Mumbai.
Mercedes-Benz will also be decorating 26 of its showrooms in India with special football kits of the German national football team. Team merchandise will also be up on sale in these showrooms which will include footballs, keychains, caps, string bags and arm bands. The Sport Edition will be available only for a limited time until July 10, 2016.
Commenting on the occasion, Roland Folger, MD and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, said, "With the sport edition of the A-Class, CLA and GLA, we aim to offer the young population and millennials, as well as the sport enthusiasts, an irresistible product to suit their unique lifestyle and taste."
Starts Rs 29.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000