Mercedes-Benz launches the CLA 200 Urban Sport and CLA 200d Urban Sport at Rs 35.99 lakh and 36.99 lakh
Mercedes-Benz has launched the two new variants of the CLA, the CLA 200 Urban Sport and CLA 200d Urban Sport at Rs 35.99 lakh and 36.99 lakh ex-showroom, across India. The Urban Sport get a host of features over the regular CLA as well as new, Cosmos Black paint job.
The highlights include a new, two-zone, Thermotronic automatic climate control and rear centre vents. In addition, there are Sport branded floor mats, illuminated door sills along with a Sport badge on the car. A carbon style rear spoiler completes the sporty look of the CLA.
Speaking at the launch, Roland Folger, managing director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India said, "The CLA remains a key product in our New Generation Cars portfolio and has created a benchmark for sporty design and performance. The new CLA Urban Sport offers enhanced luxury and comfort and add a sporty appeal that is hard to miss. It is essentially an illustration of dynamic design that seamlessly embodies an intelligent combination of functionality and agility in a modern coupé design. The CLA has been instrumental in conveying Mercedes-Benz's new design language of sensual purity and has made a place of its own in the hearts and minds of many young patrons and enthusiasts, who tend to arrive in style."
He also added that the CLA Urban Sport makes for an attractive value proposition as part of the company's New Generation Car portfolio that's aimed at young customers.
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
Team OD | 17 Nov 2018
- NewsProduction version of the Kia SP Concept spotted testing in new spy video
- NewsBajaj Pulsar Classic launched in India with two new colour options, priced at Rs 64,998
- News2019 TVS Apache RTR 180 launched in India at Rs 84,578
- NewsVolkswagen Group establishes a new management structure to implement India 2.0
- NewsLamborghini Urus to have its own SUV racing series!
- NewsMercedes-AMG G 63 SUV sold out in India for this year
- NewsHonda becomes only manufacturer to sell 25 million scooters in India
- NewsHyundai Grand i10 and Xcent get more equipment on higher trims
- NewsAston Martin's spy photos show the DBX in near-production guise
- Review2019 Volvo S60 first drive review