Mercedes-Benz launches the CLA 200 Urban Sport and CLA 200d Urban Sport at Rs 35.99 lakh and 36.99 lakh
Mercedes-Benz has launched the two new variants of the CLA, the CLA 200 Urban Sport and CLA 200d Urban Sport at Rs 35.99 lakh and 36.99 lakh ex-showroom, across India. The Urban Sport get a host of features over the regular CLA as well as new, Cosmos Black paint job.
The highlights include a new, two-zone, Thermotronic automatic climate control and rear centre vents. In addition, there are Sport branded floor mats, illuminated door sills along with a Sport badge on the car. A carbon style rear spoiler completes the sporty look of the CLA.
Speaking at the launch, Roland Folger, managing director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India said, "The CLA remains a key product in our New Generation Cars portfolio and has created a benchmark for sporty design and performance. The new CLA Urban Sport offers enhanced luxury and comfort and add a sporty appeal that is hard to miss. It is essentially an illustration of dynamic design that seamlessly embodies an intelligent combination of functionality and agility in a modern coupé design. The CLA has been instrumental in conveying Mercedes-Benz's new design language of sensual purity and has made a place of its own in the hearts and minds of many young patrons and enthusiasts, who tend to arrive in style."
He also added that the CLA Urban Sport makes for an attractive value proposition as part of the company's New Generation Car portfolio that's aimed at young customers.
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh