Mercedes-Benz opens new dealerships in Guwahati and Ahmedabad
Mercedes-Benz India has inaugurated two new showrooms in a single day one in Guwahati and the other in Ahmedabad. Axom Motors Guwahati is located at NH 37, Sarusajai, Guwahati 781040, whereas Benchmark Cars Ahmedabad is located at Survey No 390, 353P, Near Ambli BRTS Bus Stand, Ambli, Ahmedabad.
Spread over an area of 36,000 sq. ft., Axom Motors is the sixth outlet in the Eastern India. With 46 trained staff, the dealership comes with six service bays for maintenance and repairs.
Benchmark Cars Ahmedabad, the 10th Mercedes-Benz outlet from Benchmark Cars in India, comes with an area of 54,852 sq. ft. and features 25 PMGR (periodic maintenance general repair) bays and nine body paint bays. With 72 trained staff, the workshop can handle servicing of 42 cars a day.
With these two new outlets, the luxury carmaker has now 88 outlets across 41 cities in India. We also spoke to Mercedes-Benz about its future dealership plan, and the official told us that the company is going to inaugurate its last outlet of 2016 in Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, on December 12.
Mercedes-Benz recently launched the CLA facelift in India. Though there are no mechanical changes and the facelift retains the same 2.0-litre petrol and 2.1-litre diesel engine, the 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA gets a redesigned front and rear bumper.
Mercedes-Benz has priced the CLA facelift in India at Rs 31.40 lakh for the 200d Style, Rs 33.68 lakh for the 200 Sport and Rs 34.68 lakh for the 200d Sport, ex-Mumbai. These prices are approximately Rs 1.5 lakh less expensive than the outgoing car. (Read our 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA review here.)
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June
- News2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: The four things you wanted to know
- NewsBetter recognition needed in order for Indian motorsport to grow says Gautam Singhania
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Aston Martin Vantage launched in India
- NewsThe 510PS Aston Martin Vantage has been launched in India at Rs 2.95 crore
- FeaturesOD Mercedes-Benz 24-hours Performance Run: Scale of C
- News2018 Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India at Rs 15.2 lakh