Mercedes-Benz opens new dealerships in Guwahati and Ahmedabad
Mercedes-Benz India has inaugurated two new showrooms in a single day one in Guwahati and the other in Ahmedabad. Axom Motors Guwahati is located at NH 37, Sarusajai, Guwahati 781040, whereas Benchmark Cars Ahmedabad is located at Survey No 390, 353P, Near Ambli BRTS Bus Stand, Ambli, Ahmedabad.
Spread over an area of 36,000 sq. ft., Axom Motors is the sixth outlet in the Eastern India. With 46 trained staff, the dealership comes with six service bays for maintenance and repairs.
Benchmark Cars Ahmedabad, the 10th Mercedes-Benz outlet from Benchmark Cars in India, comes with an area of 54,852 sq. ft. and features 25 PMGR (periodic maintenance general repair) bays and nine body paint bays. With 72 trained staff, the workshop can handle servicing of 42 cars a day.
With these two new outlets, the luxury carmaker has now 88 outlets across 41 cities in India. We also spoke to Mercedes-Benz about its future dealership plan, and the official told us that the company is going to inaugurate its last outlet of 2016 in Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, on December 12.
Mercedes-Benz recently launched the CLA facelift in India. Though there are no mechanical changes and the facelift retains the same 2.0-litre petrol and 2.1-litre diesel engine, the 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA gets a redesigned front and rear bumper.
Mercedes-Benz has priced the CLA facelift in India at Rs 31.40 lakh for the 200d Style, Rs 33.68 lakh for the 200 Sport and Rs 34.68 lakh for the 200d Sport, ex-Mumbai. These prices are approximately Rs 1.5 lakh less expensive than the outgoing car. (Read our 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA review here.)
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
- FeaturesAuxiliary lights for motorcycles: Everything that you should know
- NewsPirelli inaugurates its first tyre centre in Vadodara
- NewsFormula E: Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY racecar to debut at Berlin ePrix
- NewsSkoda Kamiq unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsTVS holds its first event for the south chapter of the Apache owners group
- Review2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 first ride review
- FeaturesWhat's under the new Suzuki GSX-S750's skin?
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launch in India tomorrow
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class sedan image leaked ahead of Beijing debut
- NewsAuto China 2018: All-new Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept teaser out