Mercedes-Benz S 500 coupe, S 63 AMG and 3 new tints for the G 63 AMG launched in India
The Mercedes-Benz S 500
The two-door version of the highly acclaimed Mercedes-Benz S-Class is finally here. The Mercedes S 500 coupe which is powered by a 455PS/700Nm 5.0-litre bi-turbo petrol engine is priced at Rs 2.0 crore. And the bonkers 585PS/900Nm S 63 AMG coupe is priced at Rs 2.6 crore.
The Mercedes-Benz S 63 AMG
The 585PS/900Nm S 63 AMG coupe is priced at Rs 2.6 crore, ex-Delhi
The mad off-roader, the G 63 AMG (544PS/760Nm) has now been launched in three new colours (that Mercedes calls Crazy Colour) at Rs 2.17 crore. All prices are ex-Delhi.
The Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG in the new Crazy Colour scheme
The 'sane' two-door Merc has nearly the same abilities as its four-door cousin, o-100kmph comes up in 4.6s while the top speed is restricted to 250kmph. Mercedes claims that the car can still deliver a fuel efficiency of 10.63kmpl thanks to the Eco start-stop as well as the other fuel saving techniques employed in the car. The interiors are as opulent as the S 500 four-door.
Mercedes also used this launch event to announce a new personalisation programme for its range of cars above the E400 Cabriolet. Designo will help customers personalise their cars through an app. This app offers various permutations and combinations which will help customers decide on the best options for customising their cars. The application also calculates the total cost of the car customisation options selected by the user.
Starts Rs 1.36 Crore
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks
- Review2020 Skoda Rapid TSI automatic road test review
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350