Mercedes-Benz to launch A-and B-Class Edition 1 in India on June 24
Mercedes-Benz India will launch the A-Class and B-Class Edition 1 on June 24. The Edition 1 is an update of the existing A- and B-Class cars available in India and for a limited time period. Edition 1 variants will bring updates on the A- and B-Class diesel trims. Amongst the horde of new features, there will be a panoramic sunroof, centre arm rest, updated reverse camera and entertainment options for the rear seat passengers. Additionally the passenger seat also gets memory functions.
Also on the cards is increased ground clearance for both the models. On the outside, both the A- and B-Class Edition 1 trims will see Edition 1 badging and black mirror caps.
Expect both the A-Class and B-Class Edition 1 to be priced over the regular models. More details about these cars will be revealed at the time of the launch.
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 29.9 Lakhs
- FeaturesInterview: Economics behind X1 Racing with co-founder Abhinandan Balasubramanian
- NewsNext Generation Skoda Rapid design sketches unveiled - India launch expected in 2021
- News2019 Hyundai Venue SUV gets over 75,000 bookings in five months
- News2019 Tokyo Motor Show: Toyota Mirai FCEV concept unveiled
- NewsKawasaki ZH2 supercharged spotted ahead of its October 23 global debut