Mercedes-Benz to launch A-and B-Class Edition 1 in India on June 24
Mercedes-Benz India will launch the A-Class and B-Class Edition 1 on June 24. The Edition 1 is an update of the existing A- and B-Class cars available in India and for a limited time period. Edition 1 variants will bring updates on the A- and B-Class diesel trims. Amongst the horde of new features, there will be a panoramic sunroof, centre arm rest, updated reverse camera and entertainment options for the rear seat passengers. Additionally the passenger seat also gets memory functions.
Also on the cards is increased ground clearance for both the models. On the outside, both the A- and B-Class Edition 1 trims will see Edition 1 badging and black mirror caps.
Expect both the A-Class and B-Class Edition 1 to be priced over the regular models. More details about these cars will be revealed at the time of the launch.
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 29.9 Lakhs
- NewsTata looks for foreign partner to drive passenger car business
- NewsNissan Magnite SUV concept's interior design revealed, could feature an AMT
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 Triumph Street Triple R to be launched in India on August 11
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser compact SUV teased ahead of festive season debut
- NewsJuly 2020 sales: Honda 2Wheeler sold 3.09 lakh two-wheelers in India