Mercedes-Benz to launch ML63AMG in India on May 15
Mercedes-Benz has confirmed that it will be launching the ML63AMG in India on May 15. The launch of the ML63 follows that of the GL63AMG which was launched last month.
Powering the ML63AMG is a biturbo 5.5-litre V8 engine which produces 532PS/700Nm. This powerplant is mated to an 7G-Tronic AMG Speedshift transmission. The AMG Performance pack available with this SUV helps it make an additional 33PS and 60Nm. Mercedes claims that without the package, the ML63 sprints from 0-100kmph in 4.8s and with it, 0.1s faster. Power is sent to all four wheels. Top speed is a claimed 250kmph and goes 30kmph northward with the AMG pack.
The launch will take place at the AMG Performance Centre, the first of its kind in New Delhi.
Here is our image gallery of the new Mercedes-Benz ML63AMG
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show