Mercedes-Benz to launch the iconic S-Class Coupe in India on July 30
The Mercedes-Benz S-Class Coupe which replaced the Mercedes CL internationally will finally hit the Indian market on July 30, 2015. The two-door version of the remarkable S-Class will be launched in two variants - the S 500 and the more performance oriented S 63 AMG.
Mercedes-Benz S 500 4Matic Coupé edition
The S 500 Coupe is powered by a motor that is identical to its four-door sibling's 4.7-litre, twin-turbo V8 engine that produces 453PS of power and 700Nm of torque. The S 63 AMG on the other hand will be powered by a 5.5-litre, twin-turbo V8 that generates 577PS of power and 900Nm of torque. Both these variants will be offered for the first time with two options - a standard rear-wheel drive version and an advanced 4Matic four-wheel drive system. The S 63 AMG will support the Mercedes' active curve tilting system that uses the car's dampers to lean it into a curve to ensure stability at high speeds.
Mercedes-Benz S 63 AMG Coupé
On the outside, the S 63 will have a more aggressive body kit, carbon-fibre inserts and of course, the iconic AMG badge to distinguish it from the S 500.
Typically AMG flat-bottomed wheel dominates the interior of the Mercedes-Benz S 63 AMG Coupé
Along with the S-Class Coupe, Mercedes will be launching the G 63 AMG with new paint shades as part of the '15 in 15' approach where they've planned to introduce 15 products in India in 2015.
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.36 Crore
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh