Mercedes-Benz to launch the new E 350 CDI on September 11
Come September and the new E 350 CDI hits Mercedes-Benz showrooms across India. The launch that has been slotted for September 11 will be held in Pune.
Powered by a 6-cylinder engine that churns out 302PS and comes mated with a 7-speed automatic gearbox, the new E 350 CDI will feature a host of safety and driver assist programmes like Collision Prevention Assistance, Brake Assist and Driver Attention Assist. Mercedes-Benz claims that these features will form the new benchmark for the segment.
Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE on September 11 for live updates straight from the launch.
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000