Mercedes-Benz to launch the new E 350 CDI on September 11
Come September and the new E 350 CDI hits Mercedes-Benz showrooms across India. The launch that has been slotted for September 11 will be held in Pune.
Powered by a 6-cylinder engine that churns out 302PS and comes mated with a 7-speed automatic gearbox, the new E 350 CDI will feature a host of safety and driver assist programmes like Collision Prevention Assistance, Brake Assist and Driver Attention Assist. Mercedes-Benz claims that these features will form the new benchmark for the segment.
Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE on September 11 for live updates straight from the launch.
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium