Mercedes-Benz unveils C-Class Coupe ahead of September 2015 debut
Mercedes-Benz has unveiled the C-Class Coupe ahead of its September debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show 2015. This is Mercedes' answer to the BMW 4 Series and the Audi A5. The C-Class Coupe's design cues lean heavily on the S-Class Coupe. But where the S-Class Coupe sits wider and sleeker, the C-Class Coupe is a shorter and a little taller.
On the inside, this new coupe shares the layout and features of the latest C-Class. With respect to the engine, the C-Class Coupe will be offered with both petrol and diesel engines. The 1.6-litre petrol will be available only in the C180 and produces 156PS. However, the 2.0-litre petrol is offered in three states of tune. The C200 gets the 184PS mill, the C250 gets 211PS while the C300 receives the 245PS engine. The diesel engine offered displaces 2.1 litres and will be offered with 168PS in the C220 CDI and 201PS in the C250 CDI. The C-Class Coupe will be offered with a six-speed manual gear box or the optional seven-speed and nine-speed automatics. The coupe will also get an optional air suspension system called Airmatic.
The C-Class Coupe is expected in the European and American markets soon. However, we don't expect it to hit our shores anytime soon.
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 Triumph Street Triple R to be launched in India on August 11
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser compact SUV teased ahead of festive season debut
- NewsJuly 2020 sales: Honda 2Wheeler sold 3.09 lakh two-wheelers in India
- NewsBMW 320d Sport relaunched in India, priced at Rs 42.10 lakh
- NewsSkoda Auto appoints Thomas Schafer as new chairman