Mercedes-Benz upcoming Coupe SUV to be called MLC (pictures)
We were the first to reveal that Mercedes-Benz is planning a Concept Coupe SUV to take on the likes of BMW X4 and the production version of the Audi Q4 Quattro concept. Now we can confirm that it will be called the MLC.
Below we describe, pictorially, the exteriors of the upcoming crossover SUV from the Mercedes-Benz.
Mercedes-Benz Concept Coupe SUV
Notice the coupe-ish roofline that will give the SUV a stylish and sportier stance than the other Mercedes-Benz SUVs in the lineup
The 22-inch rims are clad with 305-section tyres
The headlights have the familial design theme and the full-LED treatment will make it to production.
The SLS AMG inspired grille with the A-ZClass like diamond-mesh looks classy
- NewsToyota to launch a mass-market electric vehicle in India by 2021
- News2019 Honda City petrol BSVI to launch soon
- NewsTVS XL100 Goa Edition moped showcased at the first edition of MotoSoul
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra eKUV100 EV SUV spotted testing
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400, the Jawa and Royal Enfield rival launched in India for Rs 1.69 lakh