Mercedes-Benz upcoming Coupe SUV to be called MLC (pictures)
We were the first to reveal that Mercedes-Benz is planning a Concept Coupe SUV to take on the likes of BMW X4 and the production version of the Audi Q4 Quattro concept. Now we can confirm that it will be called the MLC.
Below we describe, pictorially, the exteriors of the upcoming crossover SUV from the Mercedes-Benz.
Mercedes-Benz Concept Coupe SUV
Notice the coupe-ish roofline that will give the SUV a stylish and sportier stance than the other Mercedes-Benz SUVs in the lineup
The 22-inch rims are clad with 305-section tyres
The headlights have the familial design theme and the full-LED treatment will make it to production.
The SLS AMG inspired grille with the A-ZClass like diamond-mesh looks classy
- Review2019 Triumph Speed Twin first ride review
- NewsSkoda India and Volkswagen Group India inaugurate new tech centre under India 2.0
- OpinionWhy the makers do it
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS launched in India at Rs 16.85 lakh, ex-showroom
- News2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid launched at Rs 36.95 lakh, ex-showroom
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani