Mercedes-Benz upcoming Coupe SUV to be called MLC (pictures)
We were the first to reveal that Mercedes-Benz is planning a Concept Coupe SUV to take on the likes of BMW X4 and the production version of the Audi Q4 Quattro concept. Now we can confirm that it will be called the MLC.
Below we describe, pictorially, the exteriors of the upcoming crossover SUV from the Mercedes-Benz.
Mercedes-Benz Concept Coupe SUV
Notice the coupe-ish roofline that will give the SUV a stylish and sportier stance than the other Mercedes-Benz SUVs in the lineup
The 22-inch rims are clad with 305-section tyres
The headlights have the familial design theme and the full-LED treatment will make it to production.
The SLS AMG inspired grille with the A-ZClass like diamond-mesh looks classy
- NewsPetrol and diesel prices to increase by Rs 2 in Maharashtra from tomorrow, June 1
- NewsHyundai exports 5000 cars in May
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!