Mercedes-Benz upcoming Coupe SUV to be called MLC (pictures)
We were the first to reveal that Mercedes-Benz is planning a Concept Coupe SUV to take on the likes of BMW X4 and the production version of the Audi Q4 Quattro concept. Now we can confirm that it will be called the MLC.
Below we describe, pictorially, the exteriors of the upcoming crossover SUV from the Mercedes-Benz.
Mercedes-Benz Concept Coupe SUV
Notice the coupe-ish roofline that will give the SUV a stylish and sportier stance than the other Mercedes-Benz SUVs in the lineup
The 22-inch rims are clad with 305-section tyres
The headlights have the familial design theme and the full-LED treatment will make it to production.
The SLS AMG inspired grille with the A-ZClass like diamond-mesh looks classy
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race: Volkswagen Vento TC4-A Racecar first drive review