Mercedes-Maybach S 650 Night Edition debuts with 15-unit limited run
Mercedes-Benz has debuted a new limited edition of the S-Class. The Mercedes-Maybach S 650 Night Edition is limited to just 15 units in the US market.
The S 650 Night Edition is a largely cosmetic job, it remains unchanged from other Mercedes-Maybach S 650 models mechanically. This means it continues to be powered by a 6.0-litre twin-turbo V12 that puts out 630PS and a massive 1,000 Nm.
The S 650 Night Edition is the swansong for the current-gen S-Class in its Mercedes-Maybach guise. It comes with all options ticked and a unique blend of exterior and interior trim. On the outside, it gets the obsidian black colour option while the alloy wheels are finished in a smoked effect. There is also a carbon spoiler.
On the inside, the Night Edition is finished in off-white and black leather upholstery. This is complemented by carbon-fibre inserts in the dash and doorpads. The two executive seats are fully powered, get an entertainment package, come with heated/cooled and massaging functions, among other things. Even the floor mats are finished in the same diamond-pattern leather as the interior trim. Finishing things off are the Night Edition badges all around.
The Mercedes-Maybach S 650 Night Edition is priced at USD 243,945 or Rs 1.85 crore before taxes and duties. This is one of the last few iterations of the current-gen W222 S-Class. This sixth-gen car has been on sale since 2014 and is set to be replaced in the next few months with an all-new model.
Starts Rs 1.99 Crore
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh