Mercedes-Maybach to launch the S 600 in India on September 25
Mercedes-Benz's product offensive in India continues. The manufacturer has been launching a new vehicle nearly every month in the country. Now is the time for the grandest of them all, the Mercedes-Maybach S 600. Mercedes will be launching the car in India on September 25, 2015.
If there is anything more luxurious than the S-Class, it is the Mercedes-Maybach S 600. It is powered by a 6.0-litre V12 motor that puts out 523PS of power and 830Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 7-speed automatic transmission and Mercedes claims that the car is good for finishing the 0-100kmph run in just 5 seconds. It complements the already swathed in luxury S-Class with an even longer list of features as well as extra leg room at the rear.
Expect it to be priced upwards of Rs 2 crore.
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020
- NewsUpcoming 2020 Honda Jazz teased ahead of global debut
- NewsHyundai Venue SUVs set out on the third Great India Drive
- Review2020 Bentley Flying Spur W12 First Drive Review