Mercedes to showcase A-Class concept at 2012 Auto Expo
Riding high on the sales figures for 2011, Mercedes is set to ring in the New Year by displaying its technological prowess and new design language at the 2012 Auto Expo.
The all new A-Class concept will be the star of the Mercedes stall at the Auto Expo. This concept has been globally acclaimed for its expressive design language and also for its technological marvel. While the A-Class will set the tone for future compact cars, the F-Cell will be a part of Mercedes' future technologies. Apart from these two cars, the Mercedes stall will also display the range of performance cars from its AMG wing, the SLS GT3 and DTM. Mercedes will be launching their SLS AMG Roadster, a 578PS, 649Nm monster at the Expo.
For motorsport enthusiasts, Mercedes will provide a chance to enroll in the soon to be unveiled Mercedes-Benz JPSI Performance Driving Academy, a platform for nurturing Indian racing talent.
What to look out for at the Mercedes-Benz Auto Expo stall:
1. A-Class concept
3. SLS GT3
5. AMG cars
6. SLS AMG Roadster
- NewsKawasaki's supercharged 'Z' series motorcycle teased - likely to be supercharged Z1000
- Review2019 Renault Triber first drive review
- NewsTata Motors partners with what3words for simplified last-mile navigation on its vehicles
- NewsBajaj Dominar 400 price hiked by Rs 10,000 - now retails at Rs 1.90 lakh
- FeaturesInterview: CS Santosh on training for the 2020 Dakar and his new app for motorcycle riders