Merecedes Benz C 300 Cabriolet launched in India at Rs 65.25 lakh
Mercedes-Benz India has launched the C 300 Cabriolet at Rs 65.25 lakh. The German car manufacturer mentions that with the C 300 Cabriolet, Mercedes-Benz has also introduced an all-new BS VI petrol engine. Mercedes mentions that the M 264 four-cylinder motor produces 258PS, which allows the C 300 to attain 100 kmh from standstill in 6.2 second.
The 2018 Mercedes C300 Cabrilet comes equipped with the AIRCAP system that noticeably reduces the airflow in the interior. The exterior design of the C-Class cabriolet is characterized by a striking front end design with sporty bumper and diamond grille with the central Mercedes star. It comes with multibeam LED headlamps with pixel-specific beam range and coverage control this is currently the most innovative light and sight system offered by Mercedes-Benz. The interior of the Mercedes-Benz C 300 Cabriolet comes with a media display screen with 10.25-inch screen size and new generation telematics. Additionally, it gets a new generation steering wheel with touch control buttons. The optional 64 colour ambient lighting further accentuates the interiors, along with the all-new superior open-pore walnut wood trim. It also features Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity.
The 2018 Mercedes C300 Cabrilet comes with 17-inch, 5-large spoke light-alloy wheels. It will be available with two new metallic paint finishes Mojave Silver and Selenite Grey and one special paint Designo Selenite Grey Magno. Also, the company states that the cost of ownership of the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet starts at Rs. 67,000 for a period of 2 years.
Starts Rs 40 Lakhs
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts arriving at dealerships ahead of launch
- NewsMahindra to launch new Treo electric three-wheeler today
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 road test review
- NewsLive updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 launched in India at Rs 2.50 lakh, Continental GT 650 at Rs 2.65 lakh