MG Experience on Wheels - mobile showroom facility launched in India
MG Motor India has introduced a new programme called MG Experience on Wheels which mainly focuses on spreading brand awareness to tier 2 and tier 3 cities of India. Under the programme, MG Motor has transformed a 45 feet long trailer into a mobile showroom with an MG Hector on showcase throughout.
The mobile showroom will tour pan India starting December 5 and will mainly be stationed in tier 2 and tier 3 cities of India for wider customer engagement. The mobile showroom will also be equipped with digital experience centre where the potential customers can configure the car according to their choice before they go ahead with the purchase decision.
Gaurav Gupta, Chief Commercial Officer, MG Motor India said, "The latest on-ground campaign builds on our 'Automotive Retail 2.0' proposition that leverages innovative digital tools to deliver engaging, immersive, and differentiated experiences to our customers. MG Experience on Wheels will help us expand our reach further and garner customer interest in markets where our showrooms are not yet present."
Currently, MG Motor India has 150 dealerships in India and aims to add a 100 more to the list before the Q2 of 2020.
Starts Rs 12.18 Lakhs
- News2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe launched in India at Rs 1.31 crore
- NewsVintage vehicles may soon be exempt from scrappage policies
- NewsBMW to introduce wireless Android Auto in its vehicles by July 2020
- News2020 Skoda Rapid facelift unveiled in Russia
- NewsMaserati line-up in India gets Ferrari-built V6 petrol engines