MG Hector BSVI diesel prices start at Rs 13.88 lakh
MG Motor India has updated the MG Hector's diesel version to BSVI norms. Prices now start at Rs 13.88 lakh for the base Style trim and go up to Rs 17.73 lakh for top-spec Sharp trim. This price hike is between Rs 40,000 to 45,000.
The engine continues to be the same 2.0-litre FCA-sourced unit that is also available in the Jeep Compass and Tata Harrier. The Compass was the first to get this upgrade, followed by the Harrier last month. In the Hector, this motor continues to put out 170PS and 350 Nm. This motor is paired to a six-speed manual.
The Hector is also available with a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine. This was updated to BSVI-spec earlier and makes 143PS and 250Nm. This version can also be had with a 48V mild-hybrid system. The petrol engine can be paired either with a six-speed manual or a six-speed DCT.
The feature list for the Hector remains unchanged in BSVI trim. Features like ABS with EBD, reverse parking sensors, dual front airbags, hill hold and traction control are all part of standard equipment across the range. Additionally, the top of the line Sharp variant will be equipped with niceties like a powered tail gate, six airbags, 360-degree surround camera, rain sensing wipers, a panoramic sunroof and heated outside mirrors.
The mid-spec Super and Smart variants of the BSVI Hector cost Rs 14.88 lakh and Rs 16.33 lakh respectively.
Starts Rs 12.74 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
- NewsObituary: Gaurav Jani, solo motorcycling documentary filmmaker, is no more
- NewsAmerica's second-largest rental car company, Hertz, files for bankruptcy
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Kia launches the 'Kia Care' initiative
- News2020 Skoda Karoq SUV expected to be priced around Rs 27 lakh, on-road
- NewsVirtual 24 Hours of Le Mans to be held in June, participation from top teams confirmed
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!