MG Hector Plus spotted in new colour during advert shoot
A set of spy images have appeared on the internet that show the upcoming MG Hector Plus during the shooting schedule of its commercials. Notably, these pictures show the MG SUV wearing a new shade of blue. This paint option is not seen on the standard Hector in India.
The Hector Plus is the 3-row, 6 or 7-seater version of the Hector. The Hector Plus also gets some cosmetic changes over the standard Hector. There is a larger grille, new headlamp detailing and DRLs. In profile, the SUV now has a stretched-out glass pillar around the C-Pillar. The rear rounds things off with a new bumper and tail lamps.
The interiors of the Hector Plus haven't been shown but expect an updated infotainment screen and tan leather upholstery. The engine options should carry over from the standard Hector with the same 2.0-litre diesel with a manual and the 1.5-litre petrol with a mild hybrid option. The petrol should also be available with DCT.
The MG Hector Plus was unveiled at the 2020 Auto Expo and was to be launched in India shortly after that. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has delayed proceedings. The Hector Plus is the next launch for the SAIC-owned brand in India. When launched, it will compete with the upcoming Tata Gravitas, which was also shown at the Auto Expo. The MG Hector Plus should demand a premium of up to Rs 1.5 lakh over the standard Hector. Prices of the Hector start at Rs 12.74 lakh for the base petrol manual, ex-showroom.
Image source: carandbike
Starts Rs 12.74 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.49 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.89 Lakhs
- FeaturesAll you need to know: Gordon Murray Automotive's T.50, the world's lightest supercar
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta variant gets Smartplay Studio infotainment, priced at Rs 5.97 lakh
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BSVI petrol launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.39 lakh
- OpinionOn wildlife on highways
- NewsNext generation Mahindra Thar expected to be unveiled in India on August 15