MG India appoints Udit Malhotra as the head of marketing
Morris Garages announced Udit Malhotra as head of marketing. Udit was the acting head at MG for the past 10 months. He was also heading MG's digital marketing team from November 2017 to June 2019.
Udit is an alumnus of St. Francis De Sales School and Institute of Information Technology & Management (IITM), he obtained his marketing degree from Indian School of Business.
Udit has worked with Genesis Burson Marstellers for five years, Infotel solutions for three years and Dell for over a year and a half.
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- NewsFour-wheeler launches that took place in India during COVID19
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block