MG Motor India ties up with IIMPACT for girl child e-learning initiative
MG Motor India has tied up with Iimpact, an NGO focused on girl child education, to launch an e-learning initiative called 'IIMPACT- ech Studio: e-Siksha, Ek Nayi Disha'. A share of earnings from selling each MG Hector or Hector Plus will go towards funding this. Iimpact is the brainchild of alumi from the 1978 batch of the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
As part of the initiative, MG will deploy e-learning solutions across 15 Iimpact learning centres in 5 cities, catering to marginalized and underprivileged girls. In the duration of MG's presence in India, it has supported Iimpact's 50 learning centres across the country. Both MG and Iimpact are now converting 15 of these establishments into e-learning centers.
Simultaneously, there will be tech enablement of the NGO's skills training and professional development department. This will eventually empower over 1800 of Iimpact's across 11 states through a cascading approach. The primary focus of the initiative is to ensure quality content dissemination for students and teachers. It will further supplement the program with the professional development of the teachers, addressing education needs of the rural girls.
Supplementing this program is the professional development of the teachers, thereby aptly addressing the education needs of the rural girls.
Starts Rs 12.74 Lakhs
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift revealed
- FeaturesProduct review: BOSCH GDS 18V-EC 250 impact wrench
- NewsAuto China 2020: Honda SUV e:concept previews China-focused EV
- NewsHonda's Royal Enfield rival to be launched in India tomorrow, to rebel against Meteor 350?
- NewsWhat the revisions in the Central Motor Vehicle Rules mean for you