MG UK Supports National Effort By Supplying Up To 100 Electric Cars To NHS Heroes For Free
MG Motor UK has announced that it is supplying up to 100 fully-electric MG ZS EVs to NHS agencies across the UK for use by our NHS heroes, as the government intensifies the battle against the dangerous coronavirus (COVID-19).
The cars will be supplied via MG's nationwide dealer network for up to six months, completely free of charge, to support the national effort to overcome COVID-19. By providing additional transport capacity with low running costs to the NHS, MG and its dealers are doing their bit to support the national effort in these unprecedented times. The first six cars have already been supplied to Lancashire and South Cumbria NHS Trust by MG dealer Chorley Group.
Daniel Gregorious, Head of Sales & Marketing at MG Motor UK, said "As a proud British brand, MG is more than just a car manufacturer. Together with our dealer network, we want to do our bit to help the country to come through this uncertain time. By providing 100 electric cars to our NHS heroes, we hope that we will help to keep healthcare moving so that as many people as possible can receive the support they need. It's also our way of saying thank you to those selfless people who work so hard to keep us all safe".
MG ZS EV is a full-size, fully electric SUV with a five-star Euro NCAP rating and a seven-year warranty. With room for five inside and a large boot, the car is ideal for healthcare workers and those who need to transport passengers, luggage and equipment. As a tail-pipe zero-emissions car, ZS EV also contributes to lowering transport-related CO2 and improving local air quality.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 20.88 Lakhs
- News2020 Suzuki Gixxer 250 launched at a price of Rs 1.63 lakh
- News2020 Datsun Redi-Go launched in India for Rs 2.83 lakh
- NewsHyundai helps customers affected by AMPHAN cyclone in West Bengal
- NewsGWM India appoints James Yang as president
- NewsSpec comparo: Etergo AppScooter vs Ather 450X vs Bajaj Chetak vs TVS iQube
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!