MG ZS EV bookings open in India for Rs 50,000
MG Motor India has started accepting bookings for it's second Indian offering, the MG ZS EV. The electric SUV will be available in five Indian cities to begin with, for a Rs 50,000 booking amount. MG also announced that it will offer the first 1,000 customers a competitive introductory price.
Like with the Hector, the ZS EV will get strong ownership packages. There is a five year/unlimited kilometers warranty on the vehicles, as well as five years of roadside assistance for private owners. The battery comes with an eight year/1,50,000 km warranty. All of these are free of cost.
The MG ZS EV is powered by a 44.5 kWh liquid cooled battery that sends power to a 143PS and 353 Nm. This gives it a 340 km range and a 0 to 100 km time of 8.5s. A standard wall-mounted charger will charge 80 per cent of the battery in 6 to 8 hours, a 50 kW fast charger will do it in 50 minutes.
The ZS EV will be available in five cities to begin with - Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru and Hyderabad. Each ZS EV comes with a portable charger that fits into a 15A socket. MG will also a home fast charger for owners. Further, the carmaker is also setting up a DC fast charging network at select MG showrooms which will then be expanded to charging network across MG dealerships in select satellite cities along key routes.
The MG ZS EV is available in two trims, Excite and Exclusive, and three colours.
Starts Rs 20.88 Lakhs
- Review2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 road test review
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Honda Civic Type-R Limited Edition sets Suzuka FWD lap record
- NewsMaserati Ghibli hybrid to be revealed on July 16
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block