Michael Manley appointed Chief Executive Officer of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
Post the demise of Sergio Marchionne at the age of 66, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV has appointed Michael Manley as the head of Jeep and Ram brand of vehicles. Sergio had devoted 14 years of his life to the automobile brand and was also instrumental in bailing the Chrysler group out of bankruptcy in 2010. Meanwhile, Michael Manley has been Head of Jeep brand since June 2009 and Head of Ram brand since October 2015.
Michael Manley has been Head of Jeep brand since June 2009 and Head of Ram brand since October 2015
Prior to those roles, Mr. Manley was Chief Operating Officer for the APAC region. He was also the lead Chrysler Group executive for the international activities of Chrysler outside of NAFTA, where he was responsible for implementing the co-operation agreements for distribution of Chrysler Group products through Fiat's international distribution network.
Previously, Manley was executive vice president - International Sales and Global Product Planning Operations since December 2008. In this position, he was responsible for product planning and all sales activities outside North America. Manley joined DaimlerChrysler in 2000 as director - network development, DaimlerChrysler United Kingdom, Ltd., bringing with him extensive experience in the international automobile business at the distributor level. FCA states that Manley and his management team will proceed with the implementation of the 2018 - 2022 Business Plan as presented on June 1 of this year, a plan that will further assure FCA'sstrong and independent future.
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally