Michelin brings Scorcher range of tyres as an OE replacement for Harley-Davidson motorcycles in India
Michelin is bringing in its Scorcher range of tyres as an original equipment replacement for Harley-Davidson motorcycles in the Indian market. Michelin currently offers it Scorcher 11 and Scorcher 31 tyres for Harley bikes like the Sportster, Dyna, V-Rod and Street range. Tyres for these motorcycles will be available through Harley as well as Michelin authorised stores across the country. The recently launched Street Rod that we rode also came with these tyres, however, for the Indian market, for cost effectiveness, Harley offers MRFs.
Pradeep G Thampy, commercial director- two wheels for Michelin Africa-India-Middle East said "We are very pleased to bring the MICHELIN Scorchers, specially designed and engineered for passionate Harley-Davidson riders in India. We always strive to bring best tyre technology products for the Indian consumer and are happy to make MICHELIN Scorchers available to a wide network of Michelin dealerships across India in the replacement market. With the inclusion of these tyres, today, our motor cycle tyre portfolio covers the widest possible range of leisure motorcycles in India."
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- NewsFour-wheeler launches that took place in India during COVID19
- News2020 MG ZS facelift revealed internationally
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block