Michelin brings Scorcher range of tyres as an OE replacement for Harley-Davidson motorcycles in India
Michelin is bringing in its Scorcher range of tyres as an original equipment replacement for Harley-Davidson motorcycles in the Indian market. Michelin currently offers it Scorcher 11 and Scorcher 31 tyres for Harley bikes like the Sportster, Dyna, V-Rod and Street range. Tyres for these motorcycles will be available through Harley as well as Michelin authorised stores across the country. The recently launched Street Rod that we rode also came with these tyres, however, for the Indian market, for cost effectiveness, Harley offers MRFs.
Pradeep G Thampy, commercial director- two wheels for Michelin Africa-India-Middle East said "We are very pleased to bring the MICHELIN Scorchers, specially designed and engineered for passionate Harley-Davidson riders in India. We always strive to bring best tyre technology products for the Indian consumer and are happy to make MICHELIN Scorchers available to a wide network of Michelin dealerships across India in the replacement market. With the inclusion of these tyres, today, our motor cycle tyre portfolio covers the widest possible range of leisure motorcycles in India."
- News2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado facelift launched in India at Rs 92.6 lakh
- News2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV bookings open across India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm: A look back
- News2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ petrol with 5-speed manual option launched in India for Rs 10.47 lakh
- News2018 Yamaha Ray-ZR launched with four new colours in India at Rs 53,451
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 reach Australia for display, India launch later in 2018
- NewsMahindra Adventure season 8 calendar for 2018 announced
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift to be launched in April
- News2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
- News2018 Honda CBR250R launched in India at Rs 1.63 lakh