Michelin brings Scorcher range of tyres as an OE replacement for Harley-Davidson motorcycles in India
Michelin is bringing in its Scorcher range of tyres as an original equipment replacement for Harley-Davidson motorcycles in the Indian market. Michelin currently offers it Scorcher 11 and Scorcher 31 tyres for Harley bikes like the Sportster, Dyna, V-Rod and Street range. Tyres for these motorcycles will be available through Harley as well as Michelin authorised stores across the country. The recently launched Street Rod that we rode also came with these tyres, however, for the Indian market, for cost effectiveness, Harley offers MRFs.
Pradeep G Thampy, commercial director- two wheels for Michelin Africa-India-Middle East said "We are very pleased to bring the MICHELIN Scorchers, specially designed and engineered for passionate Harley-Davidson riders in India. We always strive to bring best tyre technology products for the Indian consumer and are happy to make MICHELIN Scorchers available to a wide network of Michelin dealerships across India in the replacement market. With the inclusion of these tyres, today, our motor cycle tyre portfolio covers the widest possible range of leisure motorcycles in India."
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- FeaturesTeam India hones their skills for the BMW GS Trophy
- News2018 Formula Junior Racing Series: Bala Prasath crowned champion
- NewsAudi working on long range EVs for India, aiming for a 2020 launch
- FeaturesProduct review: Ixon RS Moto HP gloves
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Lexus LX 570 flagship SUV
- Review2018 Ford EcoSport S first drive review
- NewsTata Motors' shipments of Indian Army's Safari Storme 4X4 spotted
- NewsTesla releases some of its Model S autonomous driving software to coders
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Classic 500 Pegasus edition
- NewsSpec comparison: Hyundai Creta vs Honda BR-V vs Nissan Terrano vs Mahindra Scorpio vs Renault Captur