Mini coming to India in 2012
Mini, the iconic British small car brand owned by BMW, has confirmed that it will enter the Indian car market in 2012. The company will be launching the Mini range of cars at the 2012 Delhi Auto Expo. BMW said it will have separate dealership network for the Mini brand and will also be sold through the dealers currently selling BMW cars. The cars will be imported as completely built units from the Mini's plant in OxfordShire, UK.
- NewsBSVI Tata Tigor compact sedan spotted on test - launch expected soon
- NewsGovernment will not ban petrol and diesel vehicles completely - oil minister Dharmendra Pradhan
- NewsFAME 2: Government of India seeks proposals for electric vehicle charging setup in India
- NewsHonda HR-V spotted on test in Noida - could be launched in India soon
- NewsSuzuki Access 125 SE scooter launched in India for Rs 61,788
Get the latest auto updates delivered to your mailbox!