MINI launches the Clubman Summer Red Edition in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
MINI launched the Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition in India for a price of Rs 44.90 lakh ex-showroom. The special edition of Clubman comes with a new red metallic colour with redesigned circular headlamps and bumper finished in piano black, and with a piano black finish cabin with ambient lighting. The production of the Clubman's special edition is limited to 15 units, which can be booked online via Amazon from February 15, 2020, onwards.
The cabin of the Clubman special edition features a 6.5-inch colour screen, embedded inside a LED ring along with leather-wrapped steering wheel and panoramic glass roof.
Under the hood, the Clubman sports a 2.0-litre turbo petrol engine which produces 192PS and 280Nm, coupled with a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission. The 0-100kmph claimed time is about 7.2 seconds and the car has a top speed of 228kmph. The special edition of the Clubman comes with three driving modes viz. Mid, Sport and Green which can be altered for different conditions.
In terms of safety, the Clubman special edition comes with brake assist, dynamic stability control, crash sensor, 3-point seat belts, run-flat indicator and cornering brake control as standard. The standard version of the Clubman starts at Rs 41.20 lakh ex-showroom with the special edition coming at a premium of Rs 3.7 lakh.
Rudratej Singh, President and Chief Executive Officer, BMW Group India, said, "MINI is unique because it has an unconventional approach towards life. The MINI Clubman is an ode to this philosophy and presents a perfect combination of form meeting function. Customers can now buy the new MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition online at Amazon.in, of which only 15 units are available for sale in India. As a special tribute to our country, the new MINI Clubman has been introduced in an exclusive Indian Summer Red Metallic colour that reflects its vibrancy and liveliness."
Starts Rs 37.9 Lakhs
- NewsBGauss launches two new electric scooters A2 and B8, prices start from Rs 50,000
- NewsYamaha Tenere 700 Rally Edition is a retro tribute to the 80s Paris Dakar machine
- News2020 Honda WR-V facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.50 lakh
- NewsSkoda Karoq, Superb and Kodiaq get new infotainment
- NewsHonda 2Wheeler India sold 2.10 lakh units in June 2020, registering a decline of 55 percent
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block