Mini Urban Drive experience begins in India
Mini India has announced the beginning of its Mini Urban Drive experience in the country. It held the first Mini Urban Drive in Bengaluru over the past weekend. The company will now organise similar drive experiences at six other cities from now until October. The idea behind these experiences is showcasing the performance, safety as well as the go-kart-like fun of driving a Mini, the company states.
Below is the full press release from Mini India:
MINI India has introduced MINI Urban Drive an exclusive platform to provide the legendary MINI go-kart experience across 7 cities in India. The MINI Urban Drive was held on 18-19 August 2018 in Bengaluru and will be hosted in Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Chandigarh and Delhi from August to October 2018.
MINI Urban Drive is an exclusive one-of-a-kind driving experience featuring the new MINI Hatch, the new MINI Convertible, the all-new MINI Countryman and the flagship MINI Clubman. Participants will get a chance to experience first-hand performance, safety and go-kart fun of a MINI under the expert guidance of certified MINI trainers.
Mr. Vikram Pawah, Chairman, BMW Group India said, "The MINI Urban Drive provides a perfect opportunity for auto enthusiasts to be inspired by MINI's ultimate combination of driving fun, top-notch quality and unique style. It offers participants not only the legendary driving experience of a MINI, but also significantly increasing safety at the wheel- whether in everyday traffic, performing rapid overtaking manoeuvres or at full throttle on the racetrack. With MINI Urban Drive, we continue to extend the MINI lifestyle to more customers and look forward to welcoming more members to the MINI way of life."
MINI Sales Consultants will be available to provide professional advice on specifications, technology and features of the cars and help customers find the right MINI to match their lifestyle. Customers can also book their favourite MINI on the spot. MINI has seven authorised dealers in India Bird Automotive (Delhi NCR), Krishna Automobiles (Chandigarh), Infinity Cars (Mumbai), Bavaria Motors (Pune), Navnit Motors (Bangalore), KUN Exclusive (Chennai) and KUN Exclusive (Hyderabad).
- News2019 Jawa Forty Two: Image Gallery
- News2019 Jawa: Image gallery
- NewsVolkswagen being investigated for selling pre-production cars to customers
- News50,000th BMW 310cc series motorcycle rolled out from Hosur plant
- News1,874 units of the Yamaha R3 recalled in India
- NewsThings to know about the 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec SUV
- NewsTata Motors to increase prices by up to Rs 40,000 from January 1, 2019
- NewsTata Harrier SUV multi-city public preview to start form December 18
- NewsRefreshed 2019 BMW X1 SUV spotted testing in Europe
- NewsMahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV nameplate to be revealed on December 19