Mitsubishi Pajero Sport limited edition launched in India at Rs 25.60 lakh
Mitsubishi India has launched a limited edition version of the Pajero Sport SUV. It is available in both manual and automatic versions and prices start at Rs 26.50 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). To distinguish it from the regular version, the limited edition Pajero Sport gets some external cosmetic updates.
Image used for representational purpose only
The Mitsubishi Pajero Sport limited edition comes equipped with titanium grey alloys, limited edition badging on the exterior, 3D decals on the doors, sun-shade protectors and some chrome garnishing on the exterior. It is also available in the following new dual-tone colour options - blue and white, black and white, yellow and white, and red and white. It is also offered in two other shades named Golden Beige and Clove Brown. Mitsubishi has not made any changes to the interiors. But it comes equipped with an eight-litre refrigerator and two DVD screens for rear occupants.
The Pajero Sport limited edition gets no mechanical changes. It comes powered by the same 2.5-litre, four-cylinder, turbocharged common rail diesel engine which makes 178PS of power and 350Nm of torque. In the 4x4 MT version, the engine makes a higher 400Nm of torque.
Starts Rs 24.98 Lakhs
- NewsSpec Comparo: KTM 390 Adventure vs Royal Enfield Himalayan vs BMW G 310 GS vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- NewsGerard Detourbet, creator of the Renault Kwid and Duster, passes away
- NewsSpec Comparo: Tata Altroz vs Hyundai Elite i20 vs Volkswagen Polo vs Honda Jazz vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- News2020 Tata Altroz: Variants explained
- NewsX1 Racing League: Bangalore Racing Stars wins team championship in inaugural season