Mitsubishi Pajero Sport limited edition launched in India at Rs 25.60 lakh
Mitsubishi India has launched a limited edition version of the Pajero Sport SUV. It is available in both manual and automatic versions and prices start at Rs 26.50 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). To distinguish it from the regular version, the limited edition Pajero Sport gets some external cosmetic updates.
Image used for representational purpose only
The Mitsubishi Pajero Sport limited edition comes equipped with titanium grey alloys, limited edition badging on the exterior, 3D decals on the doors, sun-shade protectors and some chrome garnishing on the exterior. It is also available in the following new dual-tone colour options - blue and white, black and white, yellow and white, and red and white. It is also offered in two other shades named Golden Beige and Clove Brown. Mitsubishi has not made any changes to the interiors. But it comes equipped with an eight-litre refrigerator and two DVD screens for rear occupants.
The Pajero Sport limited edition gets no mechanical changes. It comes powered by the same 2.5-litre, four-cylinder, turbocharged common rail diesel engine which makes 178PS of power and 350Nm of torque. In the 4x4 MT version, the engine makes a higher 400Nm of torque.
Starts Rs 24.98 Lakhs
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350
- News2020 Honda CB 350 cruiser launched in India, rivals Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsLive updates: Honda CB 350 cruiser launch, to rival Royal Enfield
- NewsTVS owned Norton Motorcycles to offer repayment of deposits, but at a condition