Mitsubishi Pajero Sport now available with Splash customisation package
After launching the new Mitsubishi Outlander recently, Mitsubishi India has now launched a new customisation package for the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV. This Splash package is available on both the Pajero Sport and the Pajero Sport Plus variants at an additional cost of Rs 57,500.
An online configurator allows buyers to pick the variant of their choice and then pick from three main design patterns. Each of these patterns has five colour combinations to chose from. Effectively, 30 different combinations are available to buyers.
The Pajero Sport Splash gets no mechanical changes. It comes powered by the same 2.5-litre, four-cylinder, turbocharged common rail diesel engine which makes 178PS of power and 350Nm of torque. In the 4x4 MT version, the engine makes a higher 400Nm of torque. Two gearbox options are available, a five-speed manual and five-speed automatic.
The Mitsubishi Pajero Sport is an ageing SUV that first launched in India in 2013, and four years before that internationally. Its other ladder on frame competitors like the Toyota Fortuner and Ford Endeavour are much newer and more popular as well. Mitsubishi India will be hoping this option will make buyers, especially the non-traditional ones who don't mind taking their SUVs off-road, take notice.
Starts Rs 24.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.19 Lakhs
Starts Rs 32.15 Lakhs
Starts Rs 27.58 Lakhs
- NewsAMW CFMoto 300NK, 650GT, 650MT and 650NK launched in India, prices start from Rs 2.29 lakh
- NewsHyundai Motor Group develop world's first Active Shift Control for hybrid cars to enhance fuel economy
- NewsMercedes-Benz India inaugurates its 15th service facility in Kolhapur
- NewsLive updates: CF Moto motorcycles launch in India
- NewsCF Moto to launch all-new motorcycles in India today