Mitsubishi Pajero Sport now available with Splash customisation package
After launching the new Mitsubishi Outlander recently, Mitsubishi India has now launched a new customisation package for the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV. This Splash package is available on both the Pajero Sport and the Pajero Sport Plus variants at an additional cost of Rs 57,500.
An online configurator allows buyers to pick the variant of their choice and then pick from three main design patterns. Each of these patterns has five colour combinations to chose from. Effectively, 30 different combinations are available to buyers.
The Pajero Sport Splash gets no mechanical changes. It comes powered by the same 2.5-litre, four-cylinder, turbocharged common rail diesel engine which makes 178PS of power and 350Nm of torque. In the 4x4 MT version, the engine makes a higher 400Nm of torque. Two gearbox options are available, a five-speed manual and five-speed automatic.
The Mitsubishi Pajero Sport is an ageing SUV that first launched in India in 2013, and four years before that internationally. Its other ladder on frame competitors like the Toyota Fortuner and Ford Endeavour are much newer and more popular as well. Mitsubishi India will be hoping this option will make buyers, especially the non-traditional ones who don't mind taking their SUVs off-road, take notice.
Starts Rs 24.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 25.65 Lakhs
Starts Rs 26.2 Lakhs
- NewsNational Racing Championship 2018 : Arjun Narendran dominates the ITC class in Round 3
- News2018 Blancpain GT Series Asia: Aditya Patel and OD Racing finish in the points at Fuji Speedway
- News2018 Baja Aragon: Sherco TVS factory rally team's Michael Metge wins 35th edition of event
- NewsFCA appoints Mike Manley as the new CEO
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT to be launched in India in early September
- NewsConfirmed: Bajaj Auto to introduce Husqvarna Vitpilen 401 and Svartpilen 401 motorcycles in India next year
- NewsNew Hyundai Santro/Atos spotted testing again before launch
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300