Mitsubishi Pajero Sport now available with Splash customisation package
After launching the new Mitsubishi Outlander recently, Mitsubishi India has now launched a new customisation package for the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV. This Splash package is available on both the Pajero Sport and the Pajero Sport Plus variants at an additional cost of Rs 57,500.
An online configurator allows buyers to pick the variant of their choice and then pick from three main design patterns. Each of these patterns has five colour combinations to chose from. Effectively, 30 different combinations are available to buyers.
The Pajero Sport Splash gets no mechanical changes. It comes powered by the same 2.5-litre, four-cylinder, turbocharged common rail diesel engine which makes 178PS of power and 350Nm of torque. In the 4x4 MT version, the engine makes a higher 400Nm of torque. Two gearbox options are available, a five-speed manual and five-speed automatic.
The Mitsubishi Pajero Sport is an ageing SUV that first launched in India in 2013, and four years before that internationally. Its other ladder on frame competitors like the Toyota Fortuner and Ford Endeavour are much newer and more popular as well. Mitsubishi India will be hoping this option will make buyers, especially the non-traditional ones who don't mind taking their SUVs off-road, take notice.
Starts Rs 24.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 25.65 Lakhs
Starts Rs 32.15 Lakhs
Starts Rs 27.27 Lakhs
- Review2019 Volvo S60 first drive review
- NewsNew-generation Maruti Suzuki Ertiga teased in pre-launch video
- News2018 Datsun Go and Go Plus in South Africa: Top five facts
- NewsHonda Brio hatchback discontinued in India
- News2018 Lamborghini SC18 unveiled, its first one-off car
- NewsWRC 2018: Ogier clinches sixth title as Latvala wins Rally Australia
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test