Mitsubishi teases Concept G4 sedan
Mitsubishi has released a teaser image of the probable next-gen Lancer ahead of its Bangkok Motor Show debut. Called Concept G4, the new car has big headlamps, vertical fog lamps, a six-line grille and taut body design. This concept vehicle follows the ones shown at Geneva, the GR-HEV and CA-MiEV.
While agreeably so the company hasn't released details about the car which will spoil its Bangkok party, a certain information caught our attention. The Concept G4 will be powered by a 1.2-litre MIVEC powerplant mated to a CVT, signalling the fact that almost all the car companies are leaning towards compact and efficient engines.
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India