Mobil launches Mobil Delvac lubricants
The Mobil brand is widely recognized and endorsed by many of the world's leading automotive designers and manufacturers, championship-winning motorsports teams and consumers alike. Mobil is committed to establishing and partnering with key OEM majors. In fact, Mobil 1 is the factory-fill selection for more than 60 vehicle models the world over, including Porsche, Mercedes-AMG, Aston Martin, Bentley and more.
With Mercedes-Benz (MB) for instance, Mobil provides the manufacturer with the Mobil 1 lubricant technology, expertise and support to develop next-generation lubricants for car engines and gearboxes. Mobil partners with MB in India for the Mercedes-Benz Luxe Driveexperience, where participants and customers are taken through a unique driving experience through various drive simulations, challenging both vehicle and driver endurance. Some of Mobil'sother key customer engagement initiatives are its association with Indian OEMs Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors Limited.
Mobil's partnership with Maruti Suzuki is based upon the premises of Mobil's high performance lubricants and technology leadership. Mobil Super MGDO 5W-40 has been carefully designed and engineered to be fully compatible with Maruti Suzuki high performance vehicles. Mobil provides Maruti Suzuki with its lubricant technology expertise and support to help the latter achieve an edge in today's competitive marketplace.
As a testament affirming Mobil's commitment to its relationship with Tata Motors Limited India's largest automobile company and leader in commercial vehicles across segments Mobil recently announced the launch of a comprehensive range of Mobil Delvac lubricants specially developed for and recommended by Tata Motors's Commercial Vehicles Business Unit, for its diesel commercial vehicles.
Through its commitment to OEM partners across the world and especially in India, Mobil's history of protection, partnership and performance continues.
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- News2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 could be getting new colour options as shown in the latest TVC
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC 63
- NewsImage gallery: Bajaj Qute quadricycle Maharashtra launch
- News2019 New York International Auto Show: 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS flagship SUV unveiled
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip