Mobil Super 4T 20W-40 motorcycle engine oil launched in India for Rs 307
Exxon Mobil has launched the Mobil Super 4T 20W-40 motorcycle engine oil in India. The company claims that the new oil increases engine life by protecting it against wear and tear, offers improved wet-clutch performance and prevents deposit formation of metal fragments. The new engine oil is API SL (American Petroleum Institute) and JASO MA2 (Japanese Automotive Standards Organization) certified. The Mobil Super 4T 20W-40 is priced at Rs 307 and is available in a one litre pack.
Ankush Khanna, general manager Automotive, ExxonMobil Lubricants, said, "Whether on the race track or your daily commute to work, you can trust our motorcycle oils to deliver exceptionally and efficiently. Every engine oil we manufacture is backed up by a long tradition of technological superiority, thus protecting your bike in extreme riding conditions. We have therefore optimized Mobil Super 4T 20W-40 with high quality base oil and additives to protect four-stroke engines of high performance motorcycles."
He further added, "There is only one Mobil. And ExxonMobil's motor oils have been keeping people and machines moving since the first gasoline-powered automobile,"
As a part of a promotional activity, ExxonMobil will be running a 'Scratch & Win' contest, where customers stand a chance to win a 110cc motorcycle on the purchase of a can of the Mobil Super 4T 20W-40 engine oil.
- NewsAudi Q5L unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsHero Motocorp revises prices across its entire range by up to Rs 625
- NewsSuzuki Ertiga rival Mitsubishi Xpander MPV exports begin from Indonesia
- News2018 Toyota Yaris: Variant-wise price guide
- News2018 Toyota Yaris launched in India at Rs 8.75 lakh
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander bookings open in India
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750: Four things you will like and three you won't
- Features2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S long term review: After 16,700km and fourteen months
- NewsAuto China 2018: BMW M2 Competition debuts in China
- NewsAuto China 2018: Vision Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept showcased