Mobil Super 4T 20W-40 motorcycle engine oil launched in India for Rs 307
Exxon Mobil has launched the Mobil Super 4T 20W-40 motorcycle engine oil in India. The company claims that the new oil increases engine life by protecting it against wear and tear, offers improved wet-clutch performance and prevents deposit formation of metal fragments. The new engine oil is API SL (American Petroleum Institute) and JASO MA2 (Japanese Automotive Standards Organization) certified. The Mobil Super 4T 20W-40 is priced at Rs 307 and is available in a one litre pack.
Ankush Khanna, general manager Automotive, ExxonMobil Lubricants, said, "Whether on the race track or your daily commute to work, you can trust our motorcycle oils to deliver exceptionally and efficiently. Every engine oil we manufacture is backed up by a long tradition of technological superiority, thus protecting your bike in extreme riding conditions. We have therefore optimized Mobil Super 4T 20W-40 with high quality base oil and additives to protect four-stroke engines of high performance motorcycles."
He further added, "There is only one Mobil. And ExxonMobil's motor oils have been keeping people and machines moving since the first gasoline-powered automobile,"
As a part of a promotional activity, ExxonMobil will be running a 'Scratch & Win' contest, where customers stand a chance to win a 110cc motorcycle on the purchase of a can of the Mobil Super 4T 20W-40 engine oil.
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally