Mobile showroom from Audi to tour more than 30 cities in India
Luxury car manufacturer Audi has rolled out the Audi Terminal tour in India, for 2018. It will tour 20 cities across the country, commencing its first showcase on July 14-15 at Agra.
The Audi Mobile Terminal was launched to take the brand to the doorstep of the Audi customers. It also showcases the Audi collection, Audi genuine accessories and the new digital developments.
Rahil Ansari, Head, Audi India said that the Mobile Terminal has been a successful enterprise as it offers the customers and viewers, an unparalleled luxury buying experience as offered in any dealerships from Audi in India.
This Audi Terminal will serve, for increasing the brand's acceptance by the customers based in tier-II and tier-III cities.
It will be showcased to the customers over two days in each targeted city, in association with Audi dealer partners. The Audi Mobile Terminal is scheduled to visit more than 30 cities and targets around 2,000 customers across the country.
Equipped with an Audi Lounge, the Terminal has a car, along with some Audi accessories and merchandises on display. The concept will be used as a hub for conducting test drives and facilitating the customers and prospective buyers to connect with Audi dealers better, for enquiries, new bookings and after-sales support.
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019