Mobile showroom from Audi to tour more than 30 cities in India
Luxury car manufacturer Audi has rolled out the Audi Terminal tour in India, for 2018. It will tour 20 cities across the country, commencing its first showcase on July 14-15 at Agra.
The Audi Mobile Terminal was launched to take the brand to the doorstep of the Audi customers. It also showcases the Audi collection, Audi genuine accessories and the new digital developments.
Rahil Ansari, Head, Audi India said that the Mobile Terminal has been a successful enterprise as it offers the customers and viewers, an unparalleled luxury buying experience as offered in any dealerships from Audi in India.
This Audi Terminal will serve, for increasing the brand's acceptance by the customers based in tier-II and tier-III cities.
It will be showcased to the customers over two days in each targeted city, in association with Audi dealer partners. The Audi Mobile Terminal is scheduled to visit more than 30 cities and targets around 2,000 customers across the country.
Equipped with an Audi Lounge, the Terminal has a car, along with some Audi accessories and merchandises on display. The concept will be used as a hub for conducting test drives and facilitating the customers and prospective buyers to connect with Audi dealers better, for enquiries, new bookings and after-sales support.
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 to be launched in India by mid-2019
- NewsUpcoming 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class interior revealed in new spy images
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1