Mobile showroom from Audi to tour more than 30 cities in India
Luxury car manufacturer Audi has rolled out the Audi Terminal tour in India, for 2018. It will tour 20 cities across the country, commencing its first showcase on July 14-15 at Agra.
The Audi Mobile Terminal was launched to take the brand to the doorstep of the Audi customers. It also showcases the Audi collection, Audi genuine accessories and the new digital developments.
Rahil Ansari, Head, Audi India said that the Mobile Terminal has been a successful enterprise as it offers the customers and viewers, an unparalleled luxury buying experience as offered in any dealerships from Audi in India.
This Audi Terminal will serve, for increasing the brand's acceptance by the customers based in tier-II and tier-III cities.
It will be showcased to the customers over two days in each targeted city, in association with Audi dealer partners. The Audi Mobile Terminal is scheduled to visit more than 30 cities and targets around 2,000 customers across the country.
Equipped with an Audi Lounge, the Terminal has a car, along with some Audi accessories and merchandises on display. The concept will be used as a hub for conducting test drives and facilitating the customers and prospective buyers to connect with Audi dealers better, for enquiries, new bookings and after-sales support.
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review
- NewsSkoda Vision X SUV to be shown in production guise in March 2019