Mobilio previewed on Honda Indias website
Honda Cars India Limited (HCIL) has started previewing the Mobilio MPV on their website. The Honda Mobilio launch according to the website will be in a few months. From what we have been told by Honda, the launch should take place in the second half of 2014. In a few months, HCIL should start production of the MPV at their Greater Noida plant.
In a few months, HCIL should start production of the MPV at their Greater Noida plant
Based on the Brio platform, the Mobilio looks similar to the hatchback from the front. The most obvious changes are at the sides and rear, with the car getting a proper MPV silhouette. Inside the cabin, we expect the latest Honda to have high quality like the others from its fold. Honda has given the Mobilio a seven-seater seating arrangement with folding rear seats for enhanced luggage loading capability.
The most obvious changes are at the sides and rear, with the car getting a proper MPV silhouette
Powering the Mobilio will be a choice of petrol and diesel engines from within the existing range. The petrol motor will most probably be the 88PS 1.2 or 119PS 1.5 units from the Brio/Amaze and City while the diesel will be the 100PS 1.5l i-DTEC engine. Both the engines are expected to be mated to a 5-speed manual box.
Prices for the Mobilio in India are expected to start from the Rs 5.5 lakh range
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta variant gets Smartplay Studio infotainment, priced at Rs 5.97 lakh
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BSVI petrol launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.39 lakh
- OpinionOn wildlife on highways
- NewsNext generation Mahindra Thar expected to be unveiled in India on August 15
- NewsTata looks for foreign partner to drive passenger car business