Mobilio previewed on Honda Indias website
Honda Cars India Limited (HCIL) has started previewing the Mobilio MPV on their website. The Honda Mobilio launch according to the website will be in a few months. From what we have been told by Honda, the launch should take place in the second half of 2014. In a few months, HCIL should start production of the MPV at their Greater Noida plant.
In a few months, HCIL should start production of the MPV at their Greater Noida plant
Based on the Brio platform, the Mobilio looks similar to the hatchback from the front. The most obvious changes are at the sides and rear, with the car getting a proper MPV silhouette. Inside the cabin, we expect the latest Honda to have high quality like the others from its fold. Honda has given the Mobilio a seven-seater seating arrangement with folding rear seats for enhanced luggage loading capability.
The most obvious changes are at the sides and rear, with the car getting a proper MPV silhouette
Powering the Mobilio will be a choice of petrol and diesel engines from within the existing range. The petrol motor will most probably be the 88PS 1.2 or 119PS 1.5 units from the Brio/Amaze and City while the diesel will be the 100PS 1.5l i-DTEC engine. Both the engines are expected to be mated to a 5-speed manual box.
Prices for the Mobilio in India are expected to start from the Rs 5.5 lakh range
Team OD | 19 Oct 2018
- News2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launched in India at Rs 54,650
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launch
- News2020 Porsche Taycan EV to be priced between Panamera and Cayenne
- News2019 Honda CBR 150R details out, to rival the Yamaha R15 v3 in India?
- NewsMahindra Marazzo garners over 10,000 bookings since launch
- NewsTata Tiago JTP and Tigor JTP to launch in India on October 26
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh