More details on the Honda Jazz variants in India leaked
The much-awaited Honda Jazz will be launched in India on July 8, 2015. We drove the car and found it to be a huge leap over the older generation. However at the time of the drive, HCIL didn't reveal any information on the variants. Now an online report has the brochures of the car which gives away all the features one can expect in the variants as well as the expected pricing for each of them.
The Honda Jazz E will be the base variant - it will get power windows on all four doors, a tilt power steering, lane change indicator as well as average fuel consumption display. ABS and airbags aren't available on this trim. However the second variant, the S, adds an 8.9cm integrated music system, steering mounted audio controls with Bluetooth for making and receiving calls and electrically adjustable ORVMs. This trim also gets a height adjustable driver's seat and ABS with EBD.
Apart from the features of the S, the SV trim gets LCD display for the multi information system, a 12.7cm music system, Eco Assist, reverse camera, fog lamps and dual airbags on the front. Beige upholstery features in this trim. The V trim benefits from alloy wheels, rear wash-wipe, climate control with touchscreen panel, leather wrapped steering and paddle shifters for the CVT.
The top-of-the-line VX gets the 15.7cm AVN system, Magic seats, navigation, DVD player, rear spoiler and black fabric upholstery. All the variants can be optioned in the seven colours- Sunset Orange, Alabaster Silver Metallic, Urban Titanium Metallic, Orchid White Pearl, Carnelian Red Pearl, Taffeta White and Golden Brown Metallic.
Expect the prices for the Honda Jazz to start from Rs 5.5 lakh, ex-showroom.
More stories from OVERDRIVE on the new Honda Jazz:
Starts Rs 7.45 Lakhs
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- NewsFour-wheeler launches that took place in India during COVID19
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block